A flash Back~

The Time Pass still love is strong! {HIATUS}

 

“Hey guys don’t be like that! We most help him! I cant stay here and do nothing to help! I don’t like seen her sad!” Ajeoshi say to them. “But what can we do?” ryeowook ask him. “Nothing works! Shindong even try to do a joke and nothing!”yesung say looking down. “Teuki even try to sing for her each of us has try our best but she still doesn’t stop crying!” 
~~~

Kangin pull your head on his chest; you start hearing how his heart beat, you though it was like music. It was you favorite sound it calm you in no time and he notice of this and smile feeling relive knowing you werent crying anymore but didn’t actually know why of this, What he did to make you calm so fast? or How he did it? He only could care of that calm breathing you have manage to get back and you where actually relaxing. You suddenly put your arms around him in a hug while you close your eyes and smile after a little sight of relive by the sound of his heart. He wanted to ask you what calm you down but didn’t want to ruin such perfect time while the others just got jaw droped. “wahhhhh? He he he calm her down?” Eunhyuk say surprise. “he atlast found a way or what!” yesung exclaim. “you know guys! I think he likes her for real! Meaby he wasn’t kidding that time he meet her!” sungmin say looking at his hyung and you.
~~~ 
Kangin couldn’t resist it anymore and ask you softly trying to not ruin everything. “____ may I ask something!?” you smile hearing how soft was his voice. “ne oppa!” you answer him low and with happier voice. He was surprise at the way you answer to his question. “what happened or what I did to make you like this so fast!? please tell me!” you smile again took you head off his chest and kissed the middle of it softly. “your heart! I love the sound of it! Its like pure music to me! So it calms me!” he look at you with a big smile knowing your secret. That only thing that calms you no metter the situation. He caress your right cheek and afterward kiss the other. “that makes me happier also!” he hug you. The guys saw all that and sight while ajeoshi almost shouted as a happy but shock reaction. “Yes! ^o^” “Wahhhhhh! DID SHE JU…” sungmin got shut by siwon and teuki’s hand “minie lower your voice don’t ruin their moment!”teuki say wishpering. “ne easy man! Don’t shout!” siwon also say wishpering. Kangin look at sungmin and giggle at his reaction while you wieded your eyes realizing you weren’t alone with him and burry your face in his chest with embrazement. You wishper to kang “m- mianhae oppa! I f-forgot they were he-here! >o<” kang simle “its ok! They know about you a little! So they know about my feelings for you!” he say putting his hand on your waist and move it up and down trying to keep you warm. “your shivering! Want to go now!? Its been hours!” he say while putting the hand inside the border of your shirt making you shiver more when you felt the coldness of his hand. “Kyahh! O-oppa! Your hand is freezing!!!” you took his hand off. “hahahaha your warm! No wonder why you shivering so much!” he did the same thing but on your neck and laugh when you glare at him and hit his shoulder “wahhh stop it! Your freezed!” he laughed and pulled you close to him and say to your ear “then warm me up please! Or you want a vamp out of me?” he say cutely. “ne! a vamp would be great! A y one without a doubt!” you tell him while huging him. Kang just love the fact you where much better. “Then a vamp I will be!” He giggle and snuggle on your neck giving little playful kisses to make you laugh. “hahahaha no no! please! Hahahahahahaha stop that! Wahhh! Hahahaahaha oppa stop that!” you try pulling him away but he hold you close wich let him be able to keep kissing your neck playfully. “mmm delicious! Kekekeke! ^_^” he went from you neck to your cheek while the guys where having their hearts dead at the scence they where seen. “LOVEBIRDS AT SIGHT! LOVE BIRDS AT SIGHT” teuki say walking away for the place to another part of it. “lets leave them alone! Have some time for them! They do need it!” donghae say happy for his hyung. “ne! ne! lets go home then! Im getting hungry!” Shin say rubings his belly. “ah ne im hungry too” ryeowook say walking to the elevator. All the guys walked to the elevator and leaft you and kang alone. “Oppa! You clown! Hahahahaha” you say covering his mouth with both hands, he smile under them then took the off and look at you with a pout and put back part of his hat to the front and frown a little. “im a clown?” he still with his pout. “ne!” you giggle at his face exprecion, he looked so cute. Ofcurse other people would think he has upset but you knew he wasn’t he was joking around, he has been since the moment you start crying and well he wanted you took keep that smile and laughter no metter what. Everything felt like those stories, ahh that first time you meet him, he was only a trainee. 
[Flash Back] (picture of pic fic four is the one of the flash back) 
You where going to the founten to drink water when suddenly as you got closer to it you heard a guitar being played, it sounded so delicated and with love as you keep aproaching the fountain you see him holding with his lips the guitarpick and with his eyes looking to nowhere so you wonder what was wrong.you walk to where he was the light of a near post shine so bright on him he apeard to be a the most handsome person an angel. “um shylie hamnida!” you ask wonderous. He hump and stay looking to where ever he was. “um are you ok?” you ask politly in korean. He nod still looking away. “ oh um a-arraso!” When you were gonna say bye to him you notice a lyric book beside him with an unfinish song you would have left but your curiosity kick you to ask. “are you sure?” he nod frowning this time. “oh um didn’t mean to sorry! Ill go now then! I though I could help but if you don’t like that then I should go! Sorry for bothering you sir!” you keep it formal everytime. You say a word you only though keep it formal and polite. So you bow and turn around to keep on the way you were gonna go to wich was drinking water. After drinking water you look back to where he was but you didn’t see anyone so you forgot about it and when you look infront of you he was there. “wahh!” you got a scread. “Hey not nice you know!” he smile apologeticly and extended his had. “Kim Young Woon imnida” you where confuse but still took it and shake it “___ ____ ____ imnida” he nod and walk away. “W-Wait! Wait! What was that for!? You don’t talk much do you si… Kim Young Woon-sshi?” you frown and stop infron of him. “may I know wae you greet and present your self and walk away?” he looks at you and smiles “Um cuz I wasn’t nice back then! You offer to help me but I sort of ignore you! Im sorry!” you laugh and shook your head. “oh no no! I did interupt in the middle of a song writing so im the one sorry! I just though I could help!” you smile and try walking your way but he stops you. “um meaby you can! Hope im not late to ask for your help!” he smile and rub the back of his neck with the free hand. “ne why not! I have nothing better to do anyway!” you say jokingly “you do have something to do don’t you?” he ask lowering his head “im late then! Im so sorry! Go then! I guess I wont end the song but thanks for worring noone had care of it that much!” he bow making you feel the old one. “um you seem older than me wae you bow like that?” he look at you “for bothering you now!” you laugh “ahh ani ani! Is fine! Ill help you! I like the song and it would be sad if you couldn’t end it! Youll be famouse one day with songs like that one!” you smile to him kindly. “oh um thank you! Im trainee right now!” you sight. “ohh wow! Then you will be famouse in no time after the debut!” he blush “thanks! Your so kind saeng!” you smile at him. “so let me see if I can help you!” you put your hand so he can handle the lyric book to you. “ne here!” you took it and see the lyric but con a noodle soup on your head when you saw all the musical sings. “ahh um yep I don’t know what to say! I actually cant read this! Im sorry!” >o< you bow giving it back to him. “its ok ill play it then! Lets go to where I was I like that part of the place!” …….
This flash back is to be contineu…