she is gone but we most go on~

The Time Pass still love is strong! {HIATUS}

 

Kangin run surpise to the car where you are recognizing it as yours. “Kangin-sshi whats wrong!?” teuki ask confuse. “Its her! She is here!” he say happy. By the time he knock on your window he notice something was wrong. “Huh? Saeng whats wrong?” he say opening the door fast starting to worry. “saeng! Wae you crying!? Please tell me!” he lifted your face from the stearingwheel. “she’s dieying! She dieying DAM IT TO HELL!” you say screaming those last words wich made him sight in surprise he could never though of you saying such word not even out of sadness meaby anger but this was to surprising for him. “Wahhh saeng! No no! she wont! Please don’t talk like that! The hyungs and dongsaeng came! They actually upset but don’t worry they’ll understand!” teuki got there after hearing the words screamed as well the rest did same. “Hey Whats wrong!?” siwon say with a weird face he doesn’t like to hear those words at all. “ne! wae she talks like that to you Hyung?!” Minie ask concerned. “she shouldn’t talk like that to you! Its disrespectful!” yesung exclamed frowning. “ No its ok! She didn’t meant to say them! She just um… she is sad! I guess depress!” Kang say explaining a little. “hae please get the cars! We got to go to the hospital imidately!” he say to his saeng in a worry tone. Teuki looked at him. “kangin-sshi what happened? Is she ok?” worrieng and feeling little bad for being mad at her. “No! Im Fine!” You say sobbing and holding all your tears, you didn’t want them to see you like this much longer so you start to hold them. “Mianhae! I was here earli but Ajeoshi call me to tell me of it! So I couldn’t get out of the car after knowing it!” you look down ashame. “its understandable! Don’t worry at all! But may I ask what is what your ajeoshi say to get you like this Yeodongsaeng?” Yesung say in understand after hearing you talk all sad. “Its Miok! hyung! The y most have told her she is dieying!” kang say getting you out the car and getting you to the passager chair. “OHH MY! But she didn’t look so bad when we visited her that time!” he put on a sad face. “ahhhhh no wonder wae she is like that all destroy! She most be very important to her plus she is sooo young only a kid!” sungmin exclame very sad. Siwon sight. “ohh no wonder she say those horrible words like if they were candy! I though she liked to talk like it! Mianhae Saeng!” he bow in apologize. “you don’t have to apologize oppa! I shloudnt have say them at all! Im the one to be sorry!” kang hug you “its ok! We do same if we get like this! But lets go to the hospital!” he help you get in the car. “Guys see you in the hospital!” kang say to them. “ahh hyung I can go with you right?” minie ask him before he got in the car. “No go with them! I want to be with her alone! We need to talk! You can come in the way back home!” kang told him. “arraso!” minie say noding and runing to the car with hae. 
~~~ 
Kang got in the car and start it. “Saeng im sorry!” you look at him confuse. “for what oppa?” he look at you and rapidly forward. “you most be thinking Im an idiot for only saying what you wanted to hear instead of what I should had to say! Now you getting more hurt!” you shook your head. “Ani! Its my fault! I should have face it! This would happened sooner or later!” 
~~~

You both arrive to the hospital. He drove and park the car as close to the hospital as he could. “Lets got” He says turning the car off. “Oppa!” you hold his arm. “You wont leave right? You’ll stay with me?” you say little not sure if it was ok to ask. “no! I wont leave you alone! Not now that you need me! I have been apart from you for so long so now ill be with you as long as life lets me!” he say putting his other and on the one you had on his arm and smile. “Gomawo!” you put on a slight smile feeling all your emotions collide together in happiness and sadness. “lets go then! She needs you now more than anything!” he got out and help you get out of the car; the others where waiting in the hospital entrace door. When you arrive to the floor where she was you search for the room fast and went there but it was late you could hear the dead sound of the machines and ajeoshi crying. You could hold on to the strong girl you used to be days ago so you fell donw with a scream of pain in your heart. Everything pass by you so fast you couldn’t hear anything but that horrible {piiiii} sound from the machine and only saw all those good times with her wich made you feel worst every before and after of each of memories. Kang carry you to a chair and hold you tight. Ahh his voice just one word the only voice you could wish to hear right now but this pain is so much you only hear a faint and far voice of his. You didn’t want to move or talk you only stay like that for hours, only crying without an end and when you felt you felt better you lost it when you remember her cute laugh and the way she scowl you if you got nevative; right now you where not in a good state for anything. “_____ PLEASE Don’t cry! It breaks my heart see you like this!” Kang say softly to you putting his shin on your heard gently. “I wont hold on much longer!” you manage to say in a crack voice wich made him breath deep and close his eyes holding the tears. “Yes you will! You still have me! You have your sister! Your friends! Don’t say such silly things! She didn’t survive but she is in a better place now! Don’t be sad! She wouldn’t want you to be like this! She most be sad!” he say holding you thighter and closer to him; the guys look at you with sad eyes. “poor ____! She looks destroyed!” Siwon say with sad voice. “ne! she has been like this for more than an hour!” sungmin say sighting frustrated.

 

To be contineu....
Kekekekeke!