What a bully

Teen Top's new labelmates: Wenumrone

Niel's POV

Last night was awesome with all the fans and the picking thingy and getting to see Wenumrone.

"I really can't wait to see our chingus!(friends)" Ricky smiled jumping up and down.

We have just arrived at school to see a huge crowd of fans.

"Wa~ We've been here for months and they still can't get used to us!" Changjo said.

"Maybe it's because each crowd is from a different school," L.Joe said.

"Oh chinja?(Really?)" I asked.

"Yea. The uniforms are always changing," C.A.P answered.

"WA~"Ricky, Changjo, and I said. We got out of the van and in five minutes, the crowd was gone. Mainly because their school was starting.

"Um~~... Do you guys notice that dude over there?" Changjo whispered to us as we neared the gates. We saw a student in uniform with their head down and their hat covering their face. It was really scary to feel that something bad was going to happen.

"Sorry!" A student yelled as they bumped into Chunji and ran over to the student that was creeping us out.

"It's ok!" Chunji replied.

The student bowed to the student with the hat and the two went inside together.

"AHH!" Screaming girls yelled from inside the school.

We went to check it out and saw a group of girls watching a group of boys,

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Don't you know them? Still new to the students huh? That's Wenumrone. They're famous at school for being the most active in class participation, school activities, and Pysical education events such as track or the basketball team.Wait a minute. You guys should know them. You announced them as your winners for the contest!" A senior answered.

"Oh! Really? We didn't get to see their faces that clearly. Thank you," We bowed to him.

"Welcome!" The senior yelled as he walked away.

"Wa~ Let's go see them!" I said as I ran over to the huge field.

"Are my track members ready?" The P.E couch, Mr.Kim, asked.

"Ne!" The track members yelled.

"Go!" Mr.Kim yelled and blew his whistle.

The runners ran like lightning. The fastest had finished one mile in almost three minutes! Wa! Can you even imagine that?! It was so cool! They didn't even stop for a break! Wa~ I think I'm gonna fan boy over them now.

.......

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I'm done :)

"Well done Park. I expect more from you at the track competition,"Mr.Kim said," And 2 minutes and 50 seconds exact is your new record."

"Thank you Mr.Kim. I will do my best," Park said and bowed. He jogged towards the bench. But a group of girls blocked his way to his items.

"Oppa! Where are you going to hang out today?" The leader asked.

"I'm sorry. But I plan on going to a private place today. I can't tell you," Park answered.

"Aw~ Come on oppa! Just give us a hint!" Another girl whined.

"I'm just going to practice after school," Park replied.

"Can we come?" The girls asked.

"I'm not sure if my leader will let me," Park replied.

"Heh heh heh. Doesn't even know," A group of boys sneered. They were the school bullies. And they were planning trouble. They whispered each other and then they nodded. The leader, Chin, who was chinese, ran to the bench, behind the girls. took Park's belongings and ran away with them.

"Yah! Give them back!" Park yelled as he ran after Chin.

"Go get it!" Chin yelled and threw it over the fence and into a private property.

"Don't go after it. That's illegal," Some students yelled.

But Park didn't stop, instead, he accelerated and jumped over the ten feet high fence.

"Do you think the police got him?" Ricky asked.

"WOO!" Screaming came from girls and some boys when Park landed back on the field, like a cat, on their feet.

"Gosh~ Backfired!" Chin sighed as he returned to his friends laughing.

"Nice going smart one," The members sneered.

"Best thing I could do in a few seconds," Chin replied.

"That wasn't nice to do that," Ricky whispered, "What a bully."