This feeling

Teen Top's new labelmates: Wenumrone

L.Joe's POV

I was really anxious to see the six groups we picked for the finals. Especialy Wenumrone. They seemed to be a very determined group.

"AH! It's Wenumrone!" Ricky yelled as he saw the members of Wenumrone. It may have been raining lightly outside so they were wearing hats. Only two took off their hats, the rest kept theirs on.

"Okay guys. It's time to announce the winner!" CAP hyung announced and we came up on stage.

"We had a hard time choosing the top six. And an even harder time choosing our winner!" Chunji said into the mic.

"Ne~ And we would like to congradulate first place winner~~ Wenumrone!" CAP announced.

Wenumrone cheered in the corner and bowed at us. They stepped up to us, shook our hands, and bowed saying thank you. I smiled, but when I shook one of the members' hand, I felt a spark and a tingle go through my spine. The member retreated back immediately.

I looked at them, I wanted to look somewhere else, but my eyes were glued onto the member. Geeze, some fans who have this on camera might make a video of it on YouTube.

The member noticed my staring and hid behind another.

"Dude. You're creeping the kid out," Chunji said as he shook me.

"Yea-yea. I know that, It's just my mind went blank for a sec,"I replied.

It's weird. How I felt when I shook hands with that specific member. I  felt like something was wrong about this boy group.

"Okay! Now that we have our new labelmates, we would like to know what time you guys will be ready to be at the studio," I said to the winners. The leader stepped up and bowed,

"We would like to see the studio tomorrow," He said.

"Ne~ We can meet at our studio at 2 o'clock. Right after we're done with school," Niel said.

"Arasso. We look forward to following your steps and become famous," One of the members said and this time they all bowed.

"Omo. Gomowo, that was so nice," Ricky said,"GROUP HUG!"

I was happy for this group. But that specific member, I need to know why they gave me a bad or unsure feeling.

I really hate this feeling.