Choosing

Teen Top's new labelmates: Wenumrone

CAP'S POV

"Ah~ What are we supposed to do. All of them were good!" Changjo whined.

"OH~ There's a new submission!" Ricky yelled as he clicked the mouse button many times.

"Yah! You're gonna break the mouse!" Niel hissed as he took the mouse away.

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Wenumrone imnida! (Hello! We are Wenumrone! We-numr(the word is number except the b is silent)-one.)

"Wenumrone~ That's a unique name~ L.JOE! Tell us what is MEANS!" Chunji ordered.

"Yah~! I'm older than you!" L.Joe replied.

"DO IT~ DO IT! DO IT!" Everyone yelled.

"ALRIGHT!" L.Joe replied," It sounds like We Number One."

"CORRECT!"Chunji yelled.

"Then why did you make me say it?!" L.Joe asked.

"Cuz I wanted to know if you're still good at English!" Chunji smiled.

"What? Don't you think five years is enough to learn a language?!" L.Joe asked.

"Guys. We were so busy watching you guys that we weren't able to even watch the video!" I hissed.

"Okay -okay. We'll replay it," Chunji whimpered and replayed the video.

"Oh~ Do you guys seem like something is different?" L.Joe asked.

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked.

"The group... They're singing!" I answered as I listened to the new voices.

"Wa~ I like that guy's voice!" Chunji smiled as he pointed to a member who, out of the whole group, had very strong popping.

"Wa~ This boy group is so good~~~!"Niel said as he jumped up and down.

"I want them to be in the finals," L.Joe announced.

"Me too~" Chunji, Ricky, and Niel said in unison.

"I'll support them," Changjo said and everyone looked at me for an answer.

"I'm up for it. Let's put them in the finals," I smiled.

"YAY!!" Everyone but me and L.Joe yelled.

So after choosing Wenumrone, we decided to choose the other five before we went to sleep.

Choosing was really hard, but at least we got it done.