What do we do?!?!

Teen Top's new labelmates: Wenumrone

HYUN KI'S POV

I had a sour face as I practiced the incredibly hard choreography I was able to make, with my group.

"Ki, what's wrong?"My hyung Jung Joon Mi asked.

"Ah, its nothing hyung,"i said.

"It sure looks like it's nothing if you're doubled over in pain," Oh Sang Won said, with me realizing, I was doubled over.

"I.....got punched in the stomach. By senior Hyo, cuz Lee Eun Ri broke up with him,"I answered.

"That guy has serious anger issues. Im gonna beat the c-" Choi Sae Woon growled but I cut him of with,"Don't. I would have been angry too."

"But he is a senior and he cant do that to you.You're also a girl"Shin Yoo said.

"He doesnt know that im a girl. He only thinks im a boy, like everyone else,"i said,"Look. I need to go to the bathroom. And if a pink bunny asks where I am, lie to him or something." I left and went to the bathroom.

-----------------------L.Joe's POV

I dragged my hyungs over to Wenumrone's dance studio and opened the door. And was quickly greeted by several 'annyeonghasaeyo!'s.

"Do any of you know where Ki is??" I asked.

"Pssst!!! He's pink haired!!" One of them whispered.

"Mianhae sunbae. He hasnt showed up for practice yet," their leader said.

"Mind if we wait then?" I asked. They were uncomfortable, but gave in and said sure. I was pretty sure they were thinking, 'AISH! What do we do?!'