Rude...

Love Isn't A Game!

"YAH! Where are you taking me, Daniel?!" Jihye screamed at him.

"Hey, hey, hey! NO screaming, Jihyie! We're in the car and our bags are packed! There's no turning back and it's quite obvious to where we're going, dummy!" Daniel said calmly while driving. Jihye sank back into her seat, pouting. "I didn't agree to this yet, Daniel Chae!" 

Crossing her arms Jihye stared out the window, *I can't believe I actually went through this.. Moving to Korea by myself is too hard to grasp.. What am I going to do with you guys?..* 

"You know," Daniel started speaking and his eyes flickered between his bestfriend and the road in front of him. "If I didn't drag you to come along you would've missed out on a lifetime! And plus I'll be going with you! Better than no one going with you, right?" He beamed at her.

She made a face to indicate that she was thinking and let out a tinkling laugh. "Wah, Daniel Chae, you never fail to amaze me.. There are days when we hate each other and the next, we're stuck to each other like glue!" They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You just think you're so funny, huh?" Daniel kept his eyes on the road, a smile plastered on his face. Jihye looked at him and sarcastically rolled her eyes, "Do you not know who I am?! OF course, I'm funny! If I wasn't, you wouldn't be laughing like you are now!"

He copied her eye rolling motion, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go to sleep! We'll be at the airport in 3--" He stopped midsentence and looked at his bestfriend's sleeping figure leaning against his car door, "Tsk. This girl, seriously.. I didn't even get to finish my sentence and she fell asleep! Aish."

But nonetheless, he smiled to himself, *Boy, you're sure in for a surprise!*

As Daniel had said, they had in fact arrived at the airport in 3 hours.

"Hey. Jihye-ah, hey. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" A voice singsonged through her ears.

Jihye stirred and groaned, "5 more minutes, daddy.."

The person chuckled at her sleepy outburst, "Yah! I'm only 21, I'm too young to be your father! Hurry up or we'll be late for our flight."

She stirred once again, peeking one eye open and the other followed, "Oh, hi Daniel.." She said cutely rubbing her eyes. He went towards her in the car and unbuckled her seatbelt for her. "Oh, thank you.. Let's go!" He chuckled at her childish behavior. They both entered the airport doors with their luggages and personal bags. After loading their luggages, they went to check in.

"Yo, I'm going to check us in, okay? Go get some food and drinks." Daniel told her, with a smile as always. She nodded at him and they both went their separate ways. Jihye quietly hummed to a song she knew all too well. She abruptly stopped and walked back a few steps, seeing the little snack shop in front of her. *Whoops, almost missed it!*

She walked in the store, eyes scanning every inch of the shop. *Hmm, let's see.. I want chocolate, so Kit Kats for me! Daniel would want hot cheetos and peach rings! That fatty, tsk..* She softly let out a laugh. Scanning her eyes over at the delicious snacks once more, she then reached her hand out to grab the bag of hot cheetos but someone had beat her to it.

Jihye quickly stood up straight and pulled her hand away. She inwardly sighed, "I guess Daniel is going to live without chips for today." She gave a quick glance to the stranger who had stolen the bag of chips from her. *Blonde hair on an asian boy? Let alone, Korean? What a rebel..* Jihye wondered to herself, *Quite unusual, but it suits him quite nicely!* She then continued to search for other snacks for her and Daniel.

As she finished picking out the items she wanted, she walked towards the cash register only to be harshly bumped into from a rushing business man. Jihye let out a small gasp as she lost her footing.

"Whoa there, are you okay?" A husky voice said. He had his right hand placed on her lower back to prevent her from falling.

Jihye quickly scrambled to her feet, "Oh, uhm. Yes, thank you." She gave him a smile and he just stared at her, then walked away. She blinked at his behavior then puffed out her cheeks, "Rude! Wait until I tell Daniel!"

As if on que, "Tell me what, Jessilyn?"

Jihye jumped at his sudden voice, "Oh my gosh, Daniel! You scared me.." She paid the cashier and awaited for her change.

"Here's your change, Miss."

She flashed a grateful smile at the cashier, "Oh, thank you! Let's go, Daniel." He stared at her strangely, but dropped the subject momentarily, knowing that she'll tell him later. Daniel then swiped the bag of snacks from the spacing out Jihye.

"What did you get for me?!" He excitedly asked her.

She only blinked at him, "HEY! You're just as rude!" She shoved him playfully as they walked towards their gate.

--------------------------------

And here's the second chapter!
Hope you like it(: Who's the stranger that
happens to be so rude to Jihye?! Grr!
The story is getting a little bit better, right?!
No? Okay then...
Next chapter will out tomorrow! 
Annyeong! <3
- Marilyn