I Don't Want To Go Back...

Love Isn't A Game!

"Umma! Appa! I don't want to go back!" She whined. That 'she' is no other than Park Jihye, mostly known as Jessilyn around Seattle, Washington.

"You have to. You can't leave your older brother over in Korea by himself!" Her mother shouted. "You know that he misses you a lot. And on top of that, he wants you to live with him. You can also see your beloved cousin Junhong!"

A deep voice piped up, "Your mother is right, Lynnie. Don't you think your oppa is lonely by himself? And Junhong seems to have grown up quite maturely."

Jihye let out a soft groan. She did surely miss her older brother, it's been so long since she had last seen him. You see, he went to Korea to become a famous singer/rapper. You know, going to achieve that life long dream? What did their parents think of it, you ask? It's completely opposite from what your parents' reaction, I can tell you that. They trusted him and gave him ABSOLUTE support! Different, right? Well, anyway, he eventually became an idol and is faous worldwide. Despite the long distance, he still managed to keep in touch with the family. He would send gifts and whatnot home. Jihye would always receive something similar to what he had. Hence, the close brother-sister relationship.

"You know, it's not bad to try new things, honey.. You need to live a little! Let loose and gain some new experiences!" Her mother's cheerful voice broke her train of thought. New experiences? Jihye was only 17, for goodness sakes! Merely a sophomore in the States! All she knew was to study, get good grades, find a career she liked, and support her future family. She glanced towards her father. He was nodding his head, as if encouraging her to go.

*Do they not want me here anymore?! Aish, jjinja! My parents are really something...*

Jihye let out a shaky sigh, "Ara, ara. If I happen to go, what about you guys? I can't leave you here ALL alone!" She stressed out the word  'all'. She looked at them. "Plus, I don't have anywhere to stay at! Let alone any friends to hang out with.." She whispered her last sentence ever so softly.

Her parents simply looked at each other and smiled sweetly, "You can stay with your Auntie, Uncle, and Junhongie! They'll be happy to have you with them. Your brother wouldn't even mind to have you stay with him. Even though, he won't be home all the time due to his hectic schedule." Jihye just stood there and gave her parents a hard stare, but they didn't falter under her menacing look.

"Yah, why are you guys kicking me out so soon?! I'm only a sophomore in high school! I haven't even finished school yet... Aish! You both are too much! Too much, I tell you!"

Jihye stomped her way to her room. She tiredly plopped down in her desk chair and ruffled her hair in frustration. "AHH! Eotteoke~?!" She shouted to no one in particular. "I can't believe it! They're really kicking me out! What to do? WHAT. DO. I. DO?!! I'm only 17 and yet, here I am... Tsk, my parents are different, alright..." She quickly dislocated the charger from her sleek black iPhone 4. *Daniel would know what to say!*

To: Arrogant Prince Daniel Chae
From: Bestfriend Jihye <3

Daniel. Chae. I'm facing the biggest problem of my life! HELP. ME.

She smiled, almost laughing at the name he put for himself on her phone, and leaned back in her chair. 2 minutes later, a bubbling noise rang loudly through the silent room.

From: Stupid Daniel Chae
To: Jihye Babe<3

It's OPPA to you! Rude.. What is it..? You're taking up my precious, most valuable time!
It better be something good!

To: Arrogant Prince Daniel Chae
From: Bestfriend Jihye<3

Ew. I'm your bestfriend, not your fangirl! -____- Tch. My parents want me to go to Korea to "experience" life and live with my cousin who probably doesn't remember me.. Ahh, what do I do?! Don't say anything stupid, Danny...

Her giggle filled the empty room as she sent the text. A couple of seconds later, the familar bubbling noise screamed from her phone. She opened the text message.

From: Stupid Daniel Chae
To: Jihye Babe<3

HEY! That was totally rude and uncalled for! But I'd say go for it, what harm will it bring? (: I'm planning to go too! Let's go together! <3

That only caused her to frown, *Everyone wants me to go, but I'd like to stay..*

To: Arrogant Prince Daniel Chae
From: Bestfriend Jihye<3

I'll think about it, Danny.. Thanks for helping! I lalala love you! <3

She sighed deeply, this was absolutely going nowhere. It wasn't helping her situation either.. "To go. To not go. To go, to not go." She pondered aloud, "Same life. New experiences. Same life? New experiences?" She had finally decided after countless hours of arguing with her concious, she had finally decided.

"I'm.. Going to HATE myself..."

 

-----------------------------------------------

Here's the first chapter! (: I hope you guys like it!
I know, I know. It's a little boring, but I'm going to warn
you guys ahead of time... The first couple chapters 
will be boring. ): Sorry...Oh, let me know if you're
confused about anything! Anyway, happy reading!

I'm outtie.
- Marilyn <3