Telling Sohee

Mr. White Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been months since the the talk with Daehyuns mom and everyone was left in peace and quiet. It was like she never existed but they knew she was real especially since Hyeri still goes to school. Daehyun has been keeping in contact with his mother and made his final decision. He was going to America. As he went to the school he planned on telling Sohee on her own but when he got there, Nara was already up in his face pissed off.

"How dare you!" Daehyun blinked confused.   "What? You gone mute again?" Jisu cut in, in a rather sharp tone.   "Watch your mouth, Jisu." Daehyun warned.   "Or what? Your going to take, Jongup with you to America." She asked harshly. Daehyun furrowed his brows in confusion.    "How did you know I was going to America?" He asked in confusion.   "Hyeri told us that you agreed with your mother to go to America for the rest of the semester." Daehyun balled up his fist in anger and pushed past them looking to find Sohee to see if she heard the news yet. She was in the art room painting as usual. She looked over and waved at Daehyun not seeming to hear the news yet.    "Uhm... have you heard he rumor going around?" He asked sitting beside her. She shook her head.   "Nope, you can't spread a rumor to someone who won't listen."   "So you have heard it but didn't spread it."   "Somewhat yes..." Daehyun sighed and looked down.   "Is it true...?" Sohee set the paint brush down and stared at her hand. Daehyun didn't say anything all he did was just nod. Sohee nodded with a shrug.   "When were you planning to tell me?" She asked clearly upset but didn't really seem like she was going to cry and beg him to stay. He shrugged not sure really when he was planning to tell her but he knew he was. Besides his mother did say to take his time right?   Sohee sighed and stood up gathering her stuff and walked out of the classroom. Daehyun had his head in his hands. As if on cue Jongup and Youngjae walk in and sit beside Daehyun leaving him in the middle.   "When were you planning to tell her?"   "I honestly wish I knew, but I know for a fact that has the mouth of a walrus." Daehyun growled.   "What is her problem?" Jongup asked.   "Shes upset that Daehyun is her brother and not her boyfriend so she's being rebellious to her 'older brother' like a little sister normally would." Youngjae folded his arms and his teeth after he spoke.   "So annoying, that pabo..." Jongup sighed patting Daehyuns head.    "It doesn't help that Sohee is upset as well..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter