Tutoring

Mr. White Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hello my lovely subbies thank you for commenting on this fanfic and upvoting it, please keep in mind I read ALL my comments even if I don't reply <3 See you soon <3

-TCK

Sohee walked into the library and sat down waiting for her pupil as time went by. She pulled out her iPod and began to get lost in the music she didn't realize that L.Joe had already came in. She was doing her homework until she felt a small sting on her forehead, he flicked her.   "Ow!" She winced and rubbed her forehead with a pout.   "Yo." He sat down across from her and pulled his books to do the homework he was assigned.   "Do you need help?"   "Ani"   "When your done can I see the book?"   "Yeah." Weird. He was always talkative when it came down to his gang of friends know as Teen Top. When he finished he slid the book towards her and rested his head in his palm, tapping his pen on the desk in a bored manner.   Sohee checked over the book and furrowed her brows confused.   "L.Joe why are you here?" She asked.   "To be tu-" she cut him off.   "Seriously you don't need to be here why are your grades mediocre? All these questions are write and you even got the formulas down correctly." L.Joe blinked.   "I did?"   "Yes."   "The teacher has a personal vendetta against me. She's always upset with me and always saying the formulas are wrong she sent me here." Sohee gave a weak smile.   "Go home i'll talk to her tomorrow morning."   "Your not so bad after all..." L.Joe packed up.   "Before you leave is there anything you DID need help in during trig?"   "I got everything I needed thanks"   "Ok well if anything I'm in the student council room or my art room with the others."   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter