The Float

Mr. White Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the two finally got to the school a familiar blonde she knew was leaning on the gate that was closed with a blue earbud in his ear. He was tall had blonde straight hair in his light blue half brown and white uniform, his red skateboard held from the trucks of his read hand his ipod held on the right. Sohee gasped when she realized who it was.

"Junhong!" He blinked and looked over to see his favorite noona walking over with his brother. He gasped as a big white smile formed on his lips.     "Noona! How are you?"   "Im just fine thank you how are you?"   "I'm alright I see Daehyun here how did you manage to get him to come to school on time?" Zelo asked shocked.    "Its a miracle!" He added. Sohee laughed and shrugged.   "I saw him at the bus stop near Starbucks so we got some hot chocolate, want some?" She asked holding up her cup. Zelo nodded and took the cup only for Daehyun to swoop in like a hawk, grab her cup to switch it with his. He gave him a look that said: *Watch yourself, kid.* He handed the cup back to Sohee and pointed to the school before walking away.   "Thanks hyung!" Zelo called with a wave.   "Noona take a walk with me I need to ask you something" Sohee checked her phone to see they had more than enough time to talk so she agreed and followed him to a park near the school.   "Whats the matter, Junhong?"   "Noona..."   "Neh?"   "Its Zelo" Sohee muffled and laugh and nodded.   "Ara ara speak to me of your problems young grasshopper zelo" She joked.    "I have this girl I like... Christmas is coming..." Thats right, Christmas was on its way yet Sohee was so focused on school and the event that she completely forgot.   "Soooo you need help to get the perfect gift for the perfect girl? I got it" Sohee nodded.    "Well... I really want her to be happy"   "How about this you find out what she really wants for Christmas and I'll help you with it."   "Really noona?!" He brightened in shock.   "Why so shocked of course i'll help you"   "Is it because im Daehyun's brother?" Sohee shook her head.   "Ani I just like to help people its in my nature thanks to my mom." He smiled with a nod and hugged her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter