Together Again

Happy Belated Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdImfdQ-nI

B.A.P- Coma

 

You went to the nearby café to drink coffee since staying at home didn’t help to forget Yongguk. You sipped your Iced Americano as you looked at the scenery. Your mind couldn’t help but wonder how Yongguk was doing. Just then, your phone rang and saw Daehyun’s number flashing on your screen. *Eh? Why is Daehyun Oppa calling me?* You stared at your phone for a few seconds and clicked the answer button.

‘Hello?’ You spoke through the phone.

‘Jae Seo ah, hurry and come over to my house! Something happened to Yongguk Hyung!’ You heard Daehyun’s panicking voice. Without much thought, you hanged up and rushed over to Daehyun’s house.

====================

You frantically rang the door bell, but no one answered. With each passing second, you were getting more and more worried. *Why isn’t anyone opening the door?* Just then, you turned the knob and realised it wasn’t locked. You quickly scanned around the house to find Yongguk sitting on the sofa. You rushed over and looked at him.

‘Are you okay?! Omgosh, Daehyun Oppa told me something happened to you.’ You grabbed his right arm first, checking for any injuries. Yongguk sat there staring at you. *I miss you so much, Jae Seo.*

You realised Yongguk wasn’t answering you and looked up to make eye contact with him. Then next thing you knew, Yongguk pushed you down. He hovered over you as you laid on the sofa. Yongguk then gave you a rough kiss. You were shocked but snapped out when Yongguk bit your bottom lip hard. You pushed Yongguk away but he was too strong. You used all of your strength and managed to push him away.

‘What the ! Damn you, Yongguk!’ You scolded him, wiping your lips with the back of your hand. You winced when you brushed the part where he bit. You sent a glare at Yongguk but he hung his head low. * man, Yongguk. What the heck were you doing? Why couldn’t you control yourself?!* Yongguk mentally scolded himself. He couldn’t resist kissing you. He missed you too much.

‘B.A.P and you were in cahoots! All of you lied to me.’ You stood up, walking to the door. You couldn’t believe it, your friends were betraying you. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter