Messages

Happy Belated Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgkXU4Pmja4

B.A.P- One Shot

 

The next day, you were supposed to hang out with B.A.P but you lied saying you weren’t feeling well. You didn’t have the mood to have fun. Plus, you had to see Yongguk if you went.

‘Hyung, what’s with Yongguk Hyung?’ Zelo nudged Youngjae. Youngjae gave him a how-would-I-know look. B.A.P was at their usual hangout, Daehyun’s house. They gathered at Daehyun’s house often since Daehyun’s parents were hardly around due to work commitments.

‘Yongguk Hyung has been like that since we met him today.’ Himchan remarked, getting a little worried about the leader's behaviour.

‘By chance, did something happen between Yongguk Hyung and Jae Seo?’ Daehyun asked, finally looking up from his fashion magazine.

‘Yeah, the other time he was like that, it was when he got into a quarrel with Jae Seo.’ Jongup said, biting into an apple. B.A.P looked intently at their leader, who was just sitting on the chair, looking out of the window.

Yongguk stared at his phone then back at the window. *Jae Seo, please don’t ignore me.*

=========================================

You lay on your bed, nothing much going through your mind. You were too tired to care since you didn’t sleep a wink last night. Well, maybe part of you cared but you were in denial. You turned to your right side to look at the clock. It was already in the early afternoon. *No wonder I was feeling hungry. I didn’t eat since last night.* You started to think about last night but shook your thoughts away. *Now is not the time to fret over such stuff. Yongguk is history.* You thought, dragging yourself out of bed.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked really horrible. Your hair was pointing at every direction, eyes puffed up with slight dark rings. Your face was a little sticky from the dried up tears. You sighed and washed your face. You applied some cream to cover up the dark rings.

After washing up, you grabbed a slice of cake from the fridge and checked your phone.

12 missed calls.

3 messages.

You scrolled down your call log. It was all from Yongguk. You sighed and opened the messages.

Message 1: Jae Seo, I’m sorry. We need to talk.

-          Yongguk

Message 2: Can you please pick up my calls?

-          Yongguk

Message 3: Please at least reply me.

-          Yongguk

After reading the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter