Surprising Presents

Happy Belated Valentine's Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

Nelly- Just A Dream

 

Today was Valentine’s Day. The wind was blowing against you as you walked to Yongguk’s house. You checked your watch.

*Damn, I better get to my baby’s house quick before he gets home.* Yongguk was out with B.A.P at the bicycle shop where they worked at.

You quickened your pace although you were carrying 2 bags of heavy groceries. You didn’t mind because you felt that it was worth it. You took out the keys that Yongguk gave you and unlocked the door.

You sprung into action. You cooked Yongguk’s favourite dish, the steak. You made sure it was medium just as he liked it. You placed the garnish and admired the 2 dishes you made. *One for my baby and one for me.* You smiled, satisfied with your work. You set up the table with candles.

*This will be the most surprising Valentine’s Day present ever.* You rubbed your hands as you went to the toilet to get a shower.

================================

8pm… 9pm… 10pm… 11pm…

You looked at the clock on the wall right in front of where you were sitting. You were in a white dress that had a red ribbon at the back. You hair was up in a simple ponytail and your lips had cherry gloss. You tapped on the table impatiently, worried about his safety. *Where is he? Nothing bad happened right?* You shook the thought away. You switched off the light and decided to get some rest on the sofa in the living room. *Baby, please come home soon.*

After a while, you were woken up by the front door opening. *Oh, he’s home?* You checked the time on your phone and it was 11.30pm. You slowly sat up, you were stunne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter