Chapter 1

Kim Jaejoong HATES kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong hates kids or babies however you want to call those cute litlle angels sent by God. Why? He doesn't really know...

At the age of 6 he got really excited when his parents told him his neighbor Auntie was going to have a baby; which means he'd get a new friend to play with. But he was all disappointed when the baby was born. It was a small pinkish human which was really small in size. He always slept and whenever he woke up, his large eyes and little mouth opened like a bird which scared him. He couldn't understand where the newborn baby was looking at. People kept calling his name but the baby never looked at them. He didn't talk. How was he supposed to befriend someone who couldn't even talk? After a few days he had a new name - Shim Changmin and his name was no longer the "NEW BABY". One day when Changmin was sleeping, Jaejoong decided that he slept a lot. He should play sometimes. So he tried to wake him up. As soon as the baby woke up he started crying loudly which attracted the olders' attention and the older one started feeling guilty. 

"I didn't do anything.. I didn't hurt him." - when everyone was busy to calm the baby he sobbed. 

"It's ok Jae. Changmin must be hungry. I know you didn't do anything." - Mrs. Shim smiled at the small boy. 

Jaejoong wiped his tears and smiled back. But that very moment he decided he can never be friends with this evil creature called Shim Changmin. Shim Changmin was the very first baby he had ever encountered with and he started hating babies ever since.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He tried to ignore Changmin or any other babies from that day onwards. But it's really hard to avoid this one particular baby named Changmin as he was his neighbor. As their parents were really close to each other, they would often leave Min at Jae's house when they needed to go somewhere important. It was one of those day when Min was left at Jae's house to be baby sitted. The baby was 2 and Jae was 8 yearls old then. Normally Jae didn't had to spend much time with the "BABY" because he had schools. But unfortunately it was his holiday so he had to watch cartoon with his Mom and Min. When his Mom excused herself for a few minutes to prepare their food she ordered Jae to look over the baby for her. NO - He didn't want to do it at first. But when his Mom told him he was a big boy now and he should share some responsibilities with his Mom, he felt somewhat important and said yes. The baby was sitting on his bed. Jae observed him very carefully. Well he was kind of cute... with large eyes and pink lips... and his "Boo baa baee" whatever language he was speaking sounded cute. He wished he knew the language so that he could interact with Changmin. Suddenly the baby got hold of the remote and started chewing it and Jae snatched it from him saying "No.. It's dirty" - something his Mom would have done too. But as soon as he did it the baby started crying loudly and his Mom came in the room running. She picked up the baby and tried to calm him. 

"I just took away the remote from him because it was dirty Mama... I didn't hurt him." - Jaejoong sobbed.

"Aww... It's ok Joongie. Don't worry... He must have got scared." 

"But.. I said it politely Mama.. Not in a scary way." 

"He is just a baby Joongie. Don't worry about it okay?" - His Mom patted his head and left the room with Min.

He realized that his decision of hating babies was very right. Because they are evil - always trying to make you feel guilty in front of the elders. That very day when his Mom was changinge Changmin's diaper he couldn't bear the sight. The babie's poo was yellowish and kinda liquidy; not solid like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter