Welcome to my World

Who's dat Girl ?!

Who’s dat Girl?!: Welcome to my World

 

 

When Taemin had finished packing and organizing all his possessions, he sat down on the bed quietly and watched his new roommate unpack.

 

After the manager had left them to themselves, they had all decided on settling into the dorm first. They decided to split the rooms by age and even though Taemin had to share a bed with his new friend, he did not complain. At least he didn’t have to share it with Kim Kibum.

 

His new roommate was a nice guy… tall, frog-faced with HUGE eyes, an unproportional small face and so serious it could be awkward. No matter what Taemin tried to lighten the mood, it didn’t work… because Choi Minho was too damn serious. He didn’t even notice Taemin leave the room, as he was sorting his football cards neatly by date and name.

 

“There you are!!”, a very familiar and unwelcome voice called out to the young boy.

 

Without hesitating to think, Taemin ran towards the room at the end of the hallway. He didn’t know where he was going, but he sure did know where he did not want to be. With the cross-dresser.

 

“Ack! Sorry hyung!”, Taemin whispered as he darted passed someone.

 

“Just… wait a minute!”

 

The younger was forced to come to a stop as Jinki grabbed his arm.

 

“Why are you running?”

 

“I… this is kind of embarrassing…”

 

Taemin blushed slightly and looked down at his feet. Why did he have to confide in a person he never met before?!

 

“Don’t worry! I won’t laugh at you…”

 

“Well… I’m running away from Kibum-sshi…”

 

“Eeeh? Why, did you two have an argument?”

 

“Oh no! Nothing like that… It’s just… I saw him at the train station a few days ago and he was cross-dressing and…”

 

Taemin’s confession was abruptly disturbed by his hyung’s loud and clear laugh. He scowled and a small crease formed between his eyebrows. He wouldn’t laugh… yeah right!

 

Suddenly, arms s around his waist and hoisted Taemin into the air. The younger squealed in surprise and struggled (unsuccessfully) to free himself from Kibum’s grip.

 

“Come with me, maknae! Listen to your hyung.”

 

And while Jinki was still busy trying to catch his breath after laughing too much, Kim Kibum carried Taemin into his and Jongyun’s bedroom. They too, only had one bed to share.

 

“Let go of me! Who’s a hyung?!”

 

“Won’t call me hyung? Fine then… just sit there and don’t give your umma any trouble, okay?”

 

“UMMA?! What the-…”

 

“Sssssscht… you’re going to wake up Appa!”

 

Sure enough, Jonghyun a.k.a. ‘appa’ was snoring softly on the bed, right next to Taemin. While the younger was busy examining the sleeping person’s face, Key rummaged through his closet, throwing clothes everywhere. By the time he was done, the whole room was trashed. Even Jonghyun was buried under a pile of clothes, but he didn’t seem to mind. Maybe he was used to it?

 

“Now then, let’s get started…”

 

By this time, Jonghyun was most definitely awake. Taemin piercing cry was hard to block out as Kibum pulled at the youngers shirt. Within a few, slow minutes Kibum had stripped Taemin of his top, his pants and his socks.

 

“What the heck are you doing, Kibum ah…”

 

“Dinosaur-hyung!! Please tell him to stop!!!”

 

“Whaa~aat… I’m just broadening your horizon… you should be grateful!”

 

“Wha-… Dinosaur?! What’s up with that??”

 

And so Taemin continued to cry and beg for help, Jonghyun continued to rant and complain about his long-lost nickname Dinosaur and Kibum was still trying to introduce the maknae to the joys of cross-dressing.

 

“Jonghyun. Grab him.”

 

“WHAT??!!”

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO~ !!!!”

 

 

 

*a few minutes later*

 

“Oh my… not bad my friend! Not bad!”, Jonghyun remarked and let out a satisfied whistle.

 

“Not bad? This is my masterpiece! Doesn’t she look absolutely stunning?!”

 

“Definitely. If I didn’t know better, I would ask her out on a date.”

 

Taemin just stood there. He refused to give his audience any kind of satisfaction. He would just ignore them and not do anything. At some point every child gets bored of its toy, right?

 

“Taeminnie, say something. What do you think? Don’t you look pretty?”

 

“…”

 

Okay, he didn’t look that bad. He actually looked pretty darn good… the wig, the make-up, the CLOTHES. He was prettier than a girl. As always. This was actually not his first time dressing up as a girl. It was also not the first time he dressed up involuntarily. His elder brother, Taesun, couldn’t reject a girl without a reason and boy, he was SWARMED by girls. The sad thing is, he didn’t have any interest in them. So every time he turned down a girl, Taemin would dress up as his fake girlfriend and break the girls’ hearts.

 

The first few times, it was just for fun. But after a while, he noticed he really did look like a girl and he became shy. His appearance, plus his character practically begged for bullies and so his school life wasn’t exactly a dream-come-true. After the head bully had confessed to him and was (of course, Taemin isn’t gay) rejected, it just got worse. and guess what? Now he was back to dressing up as a girl. He had sworn to never do it again. He hated being reminded of how much of a girl he is!

 

“Too bad, though…”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well Kibum, you are an artist and this is definitely a work of art… but if you look closely, you can still see the male features. He’s doesn’t have the figure to be a girl, you’re much better developed in that area!”

 

Jonghyun grinned mischievously. Without further warning, he grabbed his friend and pulled him down to the bed. Within a few moments, they were both laughing their heads off, tickling each other. What a sight…

 

Forgetting his attire, Taemin smiled gently and slipped out of the room only to bump into Lee Jinki once again.

 

“I KNEW IT! YOU ARE A GIRL!!!”

 

The younger could have face-palmed himself in front of his hyung’s stupidity. Apparently, good grades didn’t equal a good brain. This guy was so dumb it was unbelievable. Taemin couldn’t decide between him just acting like a village idiot or him actually being one.

 

“Hey Taeminnie! Before you undress… let’s go outside together! I’ll cross-dress too!”, a loud voice came from the room behind him.

 

No. Way.