Train Station

Who's dat Girl ?!

Who’s dat Girl?!: Train Station

 

Taemin gently leaned against the concrete pillar. It was already dark and his parents were way too late. The silence enveloped the train station and an eery feeling crept over him. All expect in one corner, it was perfectly still. 

 

A few guys were standing around a girl, flirting. Taemin honestly felt sorry for her, but he didn't dare step in. He knew his limits and wasn't prepared to endanger himself.

 

"Get lost !!", the girl yelled angrily.

 

"Oooh! Why so feisty? Let's go get a drink, yeah?"

 

"Let go of me!! Or… are you gay? Can't you SEE I'm a guy!"

 

"Yeah… sure! And I'm cinderella!"

 

The group laughed at the poor joke.

 

"You know I'm fine if you're the dominant type, but saying you're a guy… no one is going to buy that with your looks. Come with us and we'll come up with something better!!"

 

The girl looked extremely pissed off and Taemin was starting to become worried. His pride as a guy said he had to intervene, but honestly… he wasn't courageous enough.

 

He barely suppressed a squeal of surprise as the group of bullies suddenly started yelling and shouting. The cute GIRL had ripped of her curly, long hair revealing a handsome, 100% MALE face.

 

"YOU'RE A GUY!!!!"

 

The girl, no… boy rolled her eyes and gave the shocked group a cheeky grin.

 

"That's what I've been telling you all along. You're fault for being blind!"

 

"How dare you try to fool us! You erted tranny!!"

 

The guy closest to him grabbed the boy by the collar and literally lifted him off the ground. The surprised victim struggled to break free and tried to pull the hands off.

 

"Let go of me you brainless idiot!"

 

This pressed remark didn't improve his situation. Getting even angrier, the guy lifted him and higher, choking him slightly.

 

Taemin was starting to get nervous. The situation was turning to the worst, but the chicken he was… Taemin merely tried to hide himself before anybody took note of him. The whole train station was empty after all, except for him and the brawling group. Suddenly…

 

"Taeminnie! Sorry for being so late!"

 

The guys turned at the noise and stared at Taemin, who was desperately trying to signal his dad to shut up.

 

"What are you doing there, Taemin ah? Come on, let's go already."

 

Now everyone’s attention was directed at Taemin who was just trying to get to the car as fast as possible. As they drove off, his eyes met with the victims, who just glared at him and mouthed one word: C-O-W-A-R-D.

 

 

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

 

The next morning Taemin woke up especially early. He was extremely excited! After two years of being a trainee, he had finally passed the audition!! Today, he was going to be introduced to his future group members. For a week, he had packed and repacked his bags in preparation for form life.

 

"Taemin ah! Get up!!", Taesun shouted through the door.

 

"I-I'm up!!", Taemin replied immediately.

 

Of course he was already awake… he had been anticipating his brothers wake-up call for hours now. Now this meant there were only 2 hours left, until he got to meet his new friends.

 

After dressing multiple times over, showering, washing and eating breakfast, he finally stood ready in the doorway. Holding a large suitcase in his right and a huge teddy bear in his left hand, he started his journey to become an idol.

 

 

 

 

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this!! I hope you liked it and please, please leave a comment :D THANKS!!

 

 

Yours truly, Ahjumma # 1 ☆★☆

 

 

P.S. Sorry for being late >< Sorry for the chapter being so short >< I'm stuck on the last 1/2 page… so I had to split the chapter into two parts…

I just have all these storylines in my head, I just need to write them. The problem is, that I can only write easily, when I'm in the "mood". Let's use 'Blind to the World' as an example: I had trouble uploading chapter IV, chapter V is coming along fairly well, but even before writing chapter III I had already completed chapter VII. I have already written the ending and started chapter VI. I also have the complete plot (detailed) from chapter V-last chapter... The only problem... I'm stuck on chapter V. Was that confusing? I'm confused…