Shocking Revelation

BREATHING SIN

 

 

 

“KRIS! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE MISSION!” Shouted Tao. My eardrums gonna blow now! He's at the other line but hell his voice was as loud as if he's yelling in front of Kris.

 

 

“WILL YOU CONCENTRATE, KRIS?!” Xiumin and Chen both shouted.

 

 

“DAMMIT KRIS! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOVE OR THIS MISSION WILL FAIL!" Luhan shouted again, he's now pissed off.

 

 

Lay was sharply staring at Kris. If he's not his assistant then he would have done the same thing- shout at Kris until he regains his full attention towards the current mission. He was like a deaf, not even responding to 's reactions.

 

 

Actually, they're all shouting at me like countless times. My head's aching already. But I still coudn't digest the revelation I just found out. 

 

 

To remember the past is something I wasn’t dreamed of. I’ve completely forgotten this woman and now here she is!

 

 

How can I concentrate if there are so many questions rushing into my mind? How can I fix myself if she's the one we're going to kill?

 

 

How did she end up in an illegal group?

 

 

Sh*t! Of all people, why her?! Of all circumstances, why in a in' illegal group?!

 

 

Am I still going to kill her?

 

 

How about her daughter?

 

 

My daughter…

 

 

! I’m a dad!

 

 

Dammit Kris! You have to finish this mission!

 

 

But they’re my family!  Ugh! I’m going crazy!

 

 

“Excuse me, Miss beautiful but can you please get yourself prepared? We're going to start. We’re 1 hour delayed and we have a lot of photoshoot schedules lined up for today.” Ridge said gently.

 

 

“So am I. Thank God we're REALLY going to start. Are you really a professional photographer?” Nylah asked Kris sarcastically.

 

 

Nope. Professional assassin that is. Kris answered in his mind.

 

 

“I want another one next time…” She continued.

 

 

There will be no more next time for you will be gone for good later. Ugh! Do I have to continue this? Kris was like an insane at this very moment. 

 

 

She’s obviously irritated and pissed off. She’s even throwing some evil stares at him.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Miss Taylor but he's not just used with hot and y models like you. Usually, our clients are oldies that's why he's reacted that way." Lay said emphasizing the words - hot and y. The 4 on the other line just outburst of pent-up laughter. 

 

 

Damn you, Lay! I’m not used being with a woman like her?! Kris just smirked, an evil yet y one.

 

 

Kris slowly went closer to the model holding the camera. He's tightly gripping it that it was about to wear out. He's still can't get over with what Lay just said. 

 

 

“Stand by…10 minutes before we start…” He unconsciously commanded while staring at their target, slightly smirking.

 

 

! I can't get my eyes off her! Just like before... I noticed that she’s changed a lot, physically. She's like a trash when we met but now...dammit! She’s like an ugly duckling that was magically transformed into not just a swan but an incomparable goddess. She’s no typical one. Her beauty is rare…exotic almost. She has fair complexion; mysterious and expressive eyes; faultless nose and tempting lips; long and wavy hair which gently swaying on her shoulders. And her body…sh*t! Her body! It’s perfect! As if she doesn’t have any daughter.

 

 

Plus she's wearing white two-piece. Though it’s simple but she’s stunning. She’s simply stunning. Lay was already beside him.

 

 

 

"So we're just gonna stare at her and let this mission fail?" He whisphered to Kris. The latter just sighed. He's now regaining his attention. He's trying to calm and compose himself.

 

 

“Let’s start…pose like you’re seducing someone…” He ordered and he was frozen again for just a while. Nylah was doing her best. She's really a professional model. Posing and expressing her emotions at its best. 

 

 

“Good…great…perfect…” Those were the only words uttered by the photographer in disguise everytime she projects. After a few more shots, Luhan surprisingly interfered...

 

 

“Ah…Tao, Xiumin…there’s a suspicious van approaching inside the perimeters within 10 minutes...be alert and check it out..."

 

 

“Copy that…” Tao and Xiumin both replied.

 

 

“SH*T! KRIS! There are 3 men wearing black suits approaching in your direction! Chen! Where the hell are you?!” Luhan shouted to his surprise.

 

 

“I’m tailing them! We didn't plan to make a scene inside the hotel that's why I did not shot them! KRIS! BEHIND YOU!" Chen shouted as he  ran towards the illegal men's direction, exhausted. 

 

 

Lay eventually, decisively attacked them. He’s not using any weapon. But gun shots were prevailing outside. Tao and Xiumin must have attacked the van or the other way around.

 

 

“Positive! It’s the black organization! Leave the place and secure the model!” Luhan.

 

 

“What the hell is happening?!” Nylah still managed to asked them while they're on a fighting scene. 

 

 

Kris was about to grab her hand when someone hit him really hard. He faced the man and they dreadfully fought each other. Nylah, on the other hand, ran as fast as her feet could take. Kris, Lay and Chen we're not aware she escaped already. They're busy fighting over those black, illegal men. Kris finally decided to use his gun, Lay and Chen followed and in a matter of seconds, they're dead already.

 

 

“Kris! Target is on her way outside the perimeters! She's heading towards at the back exit gate of the hotel! Get your butts outta there and get her!” Luhan again.

 

 

“Xiumin! Tao! Where the hell are you?!” Kris asked as he sped up towards the exit gate with Lay and Chen behind.

 

 

“We’re still stopping the men from the van!” Tao.

 

 

“Hell, Kris! They're so many!" Xiumin.

 

 

“Just do your part! We'll take care of the model.” He replied. The hotel was currently loaded with people that's why they had to run without hitting those innocent ones. 

 

 

“Excuse me! Can you take some photos for me? Of me?” A little girl suddenly asked Kris. He abruptly stopped.

 

 

Sh*t! How the hell did this in' camera ended up in my hands?!

 

 

“HEY KRIS! COME ON!” Lay and Chen both shouted as they passed him. He ultimately handed the camera to the girl and went straight to the back exit gate.

 

 

And to their dismay, she already left. There's no sign of her. Not even a tiny one.

 

 

!

 

 

 

| AUTHOR'S NOTE: OTTOKE, KRIS OPPA?! LOL! La la la la...I really don't have anything to share...Hahaha! |