Operation Beautiful Sinner

BREATHING SIN

 

 

 

KRIS was on the road for 4 hours already. He's been cussing like hell for he's really late for the emergency meeting. He’s been hitting the dashboard of his car since he got stuck. 

 

 

Speaking of the meeting, why so sudden? I thought we’re about to experience our very first break from work starting today? They sure must be certain about this urgent meeting or else I would blow their heads off! I’m in the middle of packing my things when they called 4 hours ago.

 

 

I was planning to go somewhere far from where I work. I want to breathe. I want to live like a normal person. I want to forget my identity and be someone else. I admit it, I actually got excited when our boss finally gave us a break. And now this! Ugh! Perfect timing! Plus this damn traffic! Sh*t! I'm totally pissed off!

 

 

The traffic light went green at last. His phone suddenly rings. He eventually put his earphone on and answered the call.

 

 

“Why?” He asked coldly while driving.

 

 

“Why?! I was the one who’s going to ask you WHY AREN’T YOU HERE, YET?!” Shouted Lay, his friend and co-worker. 

 

 

He has the nerve of yelling at me?! To think I'm his senior, their team leader. Beware when I arrived, Lay. Kris angrily thought as he drove as fast as he could.

 

 

“Remember who you are talking with, Lay.” He said in an authoritative voice.

 

 

“Well then hurry up! You’re 4 hours late already! Don’t you know this is urgent?!”

 

 

“SH*T! Do you think I'm stupid?! You're making me sick! Why don’t you start that damn meeting without me?!” With that, he turned off his phone and threw it at the backseat. He sighed.

 

 

Time check- it’s 4:45 pm. He knew exactly what's his boss looks like at this very moment- angry and pissed off!

 

 

Why hurry? I think they've started that stupid meeting anyway. He was just heading calmly towards the meeting room and to his surprise, they haven’t really started yet. The atmosphere went quite. They were all staring at Kris as if he’s a criminal.

 

 

“Have a seat, Kris.” Luhan said while typing something at his laptop. Kris sat unconsciously next to him.

 

 

“I heard our newest mission is just a piece of cake.” Xiumin said confidently while placing his legs above the table, playing on his phone.

 

 

“Who told you?” Kris asked.

 

 

“Tao.” Luhan seriously replied while facing his laptop.

 

 

“Sh*t. That’s what he always said every time a mission’s been handed to us- that all of them are just pieces of cake! Will you cut it out, Tao? We’re not like you who were born as a martial artist and you’re not helping.” Lay stated in an irritated manner.

 

 

Kris was waiting for Tao to answer. But he did not hear even a single hiss. The bastard’s already sleeping. Nice talking, Tao. Kris thought.

 

 

“Well Tao is right! Your mission this time is an easy one.” A man in wearing in elegant suite entered the room- their boss, the head of their organization. Tao eventually woke up. He looked like he kinda saw Sadako. Chen, on the other hand, abruptly stopped his humming and sits formally as well as Xiumin.

 

 

Kris firmly expected that he would get a crispy scold from their head but he just passed him. Weird, he thought. He immediately the big LCD monitor and distributed the files of their newest mission.

 

 

“Operation Beautiful Sinner” is your latest mission. A mission that can be either easy or hard, well, it entirely depends on you. Gentlemen, this is the model slash student slash mom, Nylah Rae Brienne Taylor. 17 years old, a tourism student at a prestigious university. She has a daughter named Annikah Kae Brielle Taylor, 5 years old.”

 

 

“So wha’ts the mission? Are we going to abduct her-----

 

 

“You’re going to kill her. But leave the kid out of the picture. She’s a level 7 threat to the country for she is an asset of the illegal group you’ve been hunting down 3 years ago. She knows where’s this group is. Hunting and eliminating this woman leads to your promotion. But before you kill her, make sure you have gathered all the information about that black organization she’s into. And I mean everything.”

 

 

“And how about the kid? The father?” Kris asked attentively.

 

 

“We have plans for her already. And don’t mind about the father, he is not a threat for he doesn’t exist. Don’t worry about the kid just focus on the mother.”

 

 

“But how can we focus if our target is as hot and y like her? Damn this mission! She’s really hot!”  Lay blurted out.

 

 

Well I agree. The woman indeed is hot and y. You wouldn’t think that she has a daughter already. But wait…she seems familiar. Kris eyebrows met as he looked intently to the said model.

 

 

Have we met before? But that’s impossible. She’s an asset of an illegal group. Naaah…there’s no way…

 

 

“That’s why I called this mission as operation beautiful sinner. Beware, she’s not an easy woman. She’s witty, intelligent and perhaps a good player---

 

 

“If she’s good then we’re better.” Kris seriously interrupted.

 

 

“Well I trust you. As the top level sub-unit of this organization, I expect that you will finish this clean and smooth. Ah, I remember, your weaknesses are women! Better prepare yourselvesthe way you haven't done before. And once you're finished, you can have your first ever vacation away from here.”

 

 

Now that he mentioned about the vacation, Kris was beginning to heat up. He was still pissed off.

 

 

 

 

 

They immediately went to their business. Preparing and packing things up for the mission.

 

 

“So what’s the set-up, Kris?” Luhan asked.

 

 

“Just the usual…” Answered Lay.

 

 

“No. We will switch places, Lay. I’ll penetrate, you’ll watch over.” Kris.

 

 

“Wait what?! I won’t do it.” Lay replied stubbornly.

 

 

“Do it or you will ruin the mission. The last time you almost had us all killed. The set-up ends here.” Lay shuts his mouth. He had no choice but to follow Kris’ orders, after all, he is their team leader.

 

 

After one hour of preparation, they immediately took a flight bound for *****, the place where the beautiful sinner is hiding. While in the plane, Kris kept on reviewing the files, especially the photos of the woman. He kept on scanning them and didn’t even bother to blink. He is uncertain about his feelings. There’s something bothering him about the woman he’s looking intently at the moment.

 

 

Sh*t! She’s undeniably hot and y! She has all the physical aspects that I opt for a woman. Cut it out, Kris. You can’t have a girl, all the six of you. With our job, it’s pretty impossible.

 

 

Ugh. Focus, Kris…you need to focus. You can eliminate her easily. Right…that’s right. She’s just a charm away.

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: I KNOW IT ! HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry chingus. T_T 

I have certain reasons why the set-up of the story goes like that. I don't have/I don't need to change it. It's one of the vital parts of the story which needs to be discovered by YOU and the rest of the readers. 'And there's no accident in fiction.' The story just started so I know that there are lots of questions about its set-up and I reserve the right to keep the story's progress as confidential as possible. I want to personally avoid cliches. Should you find some scenes or parts of the story that is quite inappropriate in your own point of view, that doesn't mean that I am not thoroughly thinking about its details. Thank you. *bow*|