Hot Photoshoot!

BREATHING SIN

| AUTHOR'S NOTE: Are we allowed to post some photos such as bikini wearing people? I'm afraid I'll get banned! LOL! It's not anyway, just wearing bikini stuffs, well two piece that is. CAN WE? CAN I? PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU! | 

 

 

 

 

JUST what the hell are you doing, Nylah?! Will you please listen to your boring professor! Ugh! Nylah scolded herself as she tries to concentrate about the lecture going on. Her hair was so messy yet she didn't even bother to fix. Obviously, she's not focused enough for their were countless of stuffs rushing into her mind. She can't even sort out things properly. 

 

What should I do first? I still have to fetch my daughter. Of course! That’s your top priority, Nyl! You can’t just leave your daughter behind. But if I'll get her first, then I would surely be late for my photoshoot later. If I'm going to be late, then my job's over! If I don't have a job, THEN HOW THE HELL WOULD WE SURVIVE? Sh*t! Just why did our profressor extended our class?!

 

“Crap…”

 

“What did you say, Miss Taylor? Did you just say crap when I called you?” Her professor asked in a pissing tone.

 

Oh fudge! Did she just say she called me? And I unconsciously said crap? Ugh! Great! Prepare yourself, Nylah. The whole class looked at her, their eyes were like as big as owls. Some were even whispering something.

 

So what? Sh*t this.

 

“Leave.” Their professor then said. Without a second thought, she immediately grab her bag and head towards the door.

 

“Wait! You’re gonna leave just like that? You’re not gonna argue with me? Get angry with me?” She asked while Nylah was about to leave the room.

 

“Why should I? To tell you honestly, I’m very thankful for what you did, Maam. You just helped me sorted out my confused mind and most importantly, you gave the freedom from listening to your boring, cheap, senseless lectures. I just can’t stand it anymore. Until the next ‘crap-leave’ situation, Madam. Oh wait!” She eventually dig something into her bag - her facepowder. She confidently beautify her messy face and acted like they're on a bathroom. 

 

Shocked, her professor just watched with awe as Nylah handed to her her facepowder.

 

"Please, take it. You should have seen your face a while ago. Fix your face as well your actions, they may do well to you in the future. Good bye, Ma'am." And Nylah calmly went oustide the room. He heard some of her classmates cheering for her while her teacher was still standing, speechless of what she just did.

 

Now that was new. Haha! I finally escaped from prison! LOL! Kidding. Seriously, what I thought about her is damn right. All of my classmates thinks the same. She’s so boring and her lectures are way out of the galaxy. Self-study is much more auspiscious.

 

She was driving while listening to K-Pop music. She's heading towards the school of her little angel. Yes, her child is studying already - kindergarten- and she love her so so much. She love her more than anything in the world. She love her more than she love herself. She’s the source of her happiness. She’s the reason why she's still living here on earth. That's why she'll do anything...everything just to meet her child's needs. Even doing some weird stuffs. That's why she needs to be strong. She needs to tough for her daughter.

 

Nylah arrived exactly at the off-time of the students. She parked her car and went out. And there she is…smiling while running towards her mother…

 

“MAMA! MAMA! MAMA! I got an A!” She shouted while running, waving her colorful papers. Her mother eventually hugged tightly the kid and pouring tiny kisses all over her face. 

 

“Wow! How many A’s you got today?

 

“FIVE!”

 

“And how many activities are there every day?”

 

“FIVE!”

 

“Which means?”

 

“I got A in all activities!”

 

“YAY! You're so smart, baby! That’s my girl! Shall we go home?” 

 

“Yes, Mama.” Nylah walked her daughter to her car. Baby Kae wasn't the typical of kid that is kinda attention-seeker. She wasn't that clingy for she thought that she's old enough for that childish acts. She even manages to got five A's everyday. Haha. Kae is such a lovely kid that everyone will love and adore. She's the only motivation of her mother right now.

 

Actually, this is like our every day scene after school, like a daily routine. Baby Kae always got straight A's in all her subjects or much less B. But it's A most of the time and I'm a proud Mom. I admit that. I really wanna give what's best for my daughter even though I'm a single parent. 

 

 

“Mama…I’m hungry…” Kae pouted.

 

"I packed some extra snacks for you, baby. Did you finish them all?"

 

“Nope.  My seatmate doesn't have any snacks that's why I share mine and I didn't notice that she'd eaten all my snacks!" Nylah can't help herself but laugh. Kae was pouting and she looks really cute!

 

“Haha...don't worry, baby. That’s a good thing. Papa Jesus is happy you did that.”

 

“Really, Mama?”

 

“Of course. And because you’re such a good kid, we're going to the mall!” Nylah said while flashing her big smile. 

 

“Really? Really? Really?” Kae assured.

 

“Really. Really. Really.” Nylah replied, slightly laughing. Kae was clapping out of happiness. Nylah rarely goes to the mall with Kae for she's afraid her daughter would get spoiled or something. They're on the highway when she spotted the mall she's talking about.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s 6:00 in the evening. Kris and his team just arrived and they're currently in a five star class hotel. Xiumin and Chen did not bother changing their clothes and went asleep. Tao was in the shower. Lay was watching news and Luhan was still facing his laptop…always.

 

And yeah they share the same room. They're practically used to it. This is how they get to finish their missions fast and reliable.

 

“Hey, Lay…I wanna go out. Wanna come?” Kris offered.

 

“I'm not your girlfriend whom you can boss around anytime you want." Lay firmly answered while facing the TV.

 

Kris did not pay attention to him. That's Lay. If he doesn't wanna come then he seriously doesn't wanna come. Kris started to walk by the door when Luhan spoke. 

 

“Hey, Kris. Me...I'll come with you.” Kris just nodded. This is the first time Luhan went out. The computer geek Luhan, who always choses to be left alone rather than being with the rest us, finally went along with me. Now this is unusual. This is not the typical Luhan. He would rather stay if it isn't related to the operations anyway. But Kris chose to kept quiet rather that asking his team mate, though curiousity's killing him.

 

 

They don't know where to go so they ended up with a certain mall. It's been a long time since they went to some establishments like this.

 

“Kris, I have to go to the restroom." Luhan went to him who was busy looking for signatured clothes at men's section.

 

“I'll stay here.” Kris was feeling uneasy so he alerted himself and looked intently to the people around. But there were no weird actions so he just sighed in great relief.

 

Wait...10 minutes has passed already. Where's that geek? He was about to walk when he saw Luhan rushing towards him. 

 

“KRIS! You will not believe what I just saw.” Luhan said while catching his breath. He came running like a tornado a while ago.

 

“Why? What happened?"

 

“Tayl…I mean…the woman! She…I mean…I saw her!”

 

“What?! Where? Are you sure?”

 

“100% positive! She's with her daughter. And they're heading outside the mall----”

 

Kris immediately went outside and Luhan was left behind, running like a tornado again in order to catch but Kris was still faster. 

 

Negative. He went straight to the car parking area and there! Kris hid himself and watches intently the car of their target leaving the mall.

 

“What happened? Why are you hiding?” Luhan was catching his breath again.

 

“I got her plate number.”

 

“Come on, there’s no need for that. I’ve put a tracker in her bag. It’s way more reliable than your plate number.”

 

“Sh*t! Why didn't you tell me?!”

 

“Because you just came out here running----

 

“Okay…okay…well done. Let’s get back to the hotel and rest. We have a job to be done early tomorrow.” Luhan just nodded and they went back to the hotel.

 

 

~ the next day ~

 

           

It’s 9:00 in the morning. We are in the ‘place’ already. It’s a famous hotel. I, being the photographer for today’s photoshoot and today’s concept has something to do with the pool; Lay being my assistant; Luhan, who’s monitoring our every move somewhere outside the perimeters; Xiumin and Tao, my contacts outside the hotel and Chen as my contact inside.

 

Actually, everything's already settled and ready and we're now waiting for the model. She's late. She’s supposed to be here at 8:30 am but she’s not here yet.

 

“Kris…subject is approaching in 15 minutes…” Luhan alerted their leader.

 

“Copy that. You heard it guys 15 minutes. Act normal and don’t be tempted.” He whispered.

 

“Copy that.” They all answered together. They still have some more minutes to start the photoshoot. She’s currently in her dressing room. This is the first time that Kris is going to be a photographer. Well, undercover photographer that is.

 

“Sky, subject is approaching in three…two…one…”

 

“Hi! You must be the new photographer. Nice to meet you, I’m Nyl.” She said while smiling.

 

WHAT THE F***! SHE’S A GODDESS! I mean, she’s beautiful in the picture but she’s way more than that in person! I froze. I wanna move but I can’t. I want to shake her hands but I can’t move mine. SH*T! What the hell is happening to me?! It’s not like it’s my first time seeing a woman in two-piece, a woman who’s hot and y as her. Sh*t! Kris thought as he was trying to move himself but ended up like a statue in front of their target.

 

“Hey Kris! KRIS! Focus! She’s talking to you!” Luhan shouted while monitoring them inside the car. He's beginning to panic for Kris wasn't moving and he knew that something's wrong. He nearly even dropped his laptop.

 

“Ah…yeah…hi!” Kris finally said. Crap! The hell's happening?! She lifted her hand for a handshake and so did I. Our hands met as well as our eyes. And I kinda feel weird. There’s something about her skin that seems so familiar that’s why I grabbed her hands again.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Nylah shouted to her surprise.

 

“Wait…let me just touch you…” Kris almost whispered.

 

“WHAT?!” The woman again shouted together with Kris' team mates. He was beginning to figure out who the lady was.

 

Without saying anything…he gently touched her face...her neck...her shoulders...her legs…

 

“JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! GET OFF ME!” Nylah was even more shocked about Kris' further actions. 

 

“NO ING WAY!” Kris blurted out. She was the girl I'd slept with five years ago! And I’m a hundred percent sure about it!

 

 

 

…wait…

 

 

 

…5 years ago…

 

 

 

…and her daughter is 5 years old…

 

 

 

…meaning…………….

 

 

 

SH************************TTTT!!

 

 

 

 

| AUTHOR'S NOTE: Wohoooo! What are you going to do now, Papa Krease? I mean Kris? LOL!  STAY TUNED PEOPLE! This is getting interesting! Well in my own point of view, that is. HAHAHA!

(AGAIN ) Are we allowed to post some photos such as bikini wearing people? I'm afraid I'll get banned! LOL! It's not anyway, just wearing bikini stuffs, well two piece that is. CAN WE? CAN I? PLEASE COMMENT! THANK YOU!|