Part 1

A Valentine's Date with Chanyeol

Title: A Valentine Date with Chanyeol

Word count: 1,396

Date posted: February 14, 2013

Part 1

 

*****************************

 

           Where are you?!

            You heatedly typed the letters on your touch screen phone not afraid of breaking it. As you hit the send button you let out a big sigh. Leaning your back on the door of your house, you almost throw the phone away out of anger as you shook your head.

            “10:49 pm,” you glanced at your wrist watch. He was three hours late, three hours and 49 minutes late to be exact. You wanted to cry. Tears are about to fall out from your eyes but you tried to stop those. You already feel tired, you’re not doing anything but you’re so exhausted because of waiting for him. You can feel the pain on your ankles, you’ve been standing in front of your house for an hour with your heels. He told you to wait for him to pick you up but because he was already two hours late you decided to wait for him outside. Though he doesn’t want you wearing those kind of things you insisted. Even for just a day you don’t want to look beautiful in his eyes, you wanted him to see you as the most gorgeous woman in the world. Just for this special day. Your first valentine date together.

           “Park Chanyeol, where are you?” you softly whisper in the air as you look around hoping to see his car coming. You glanced at your watch again, “11:04pm,” you shook your head the pulled the key of your house on your bag. Tears are already falling from your eyes. He screwed you up, for the first time, he did. You felt so hurt as you continue sobbing in front of your door. It became so difficult for you to find the right key because you can’t even think properly. You didn’t even notice his car came already.

           When you finally found the right key you rushed inside your house ignoring him.

           “Wait!” he called out your name loud as he run to you. “Babe let me explain!” he shouted.

           You’re already inside your house. Chanyeol was already five steps away from your door, but you only glanced at him for a second then slammed the door then locked it. You don’t want to hear anything, you don’t want to hear his explanation. You don’t want to see him explain. You simply don’t want to see him.

           “Babe, please open the door. Let me explain first.” Chanyeol was on the other side of the door knocking.

           “I don’t want to hear anything! Just go! I don’t want to see you. Not right now!” you answered tears falling.

           You heard him sigh. “Please don’t do this. Open the door.” He was begging, his tone was so soft and you can feel the sincerity in each word. And after a moment of convincing yourself, you finally gave in and open the door. Because you’re hesitating you didn’t fully open the door so he pushed the rest then came in.

           He found you standing in front of him crying. You don’t wear make-up but you put some eye-liner just to make your eyes pretty but because of your tears it was already wet and scattered around your eyes.

           “Oh my god. What have I done?” he advanced on you but you took a step back when he was about to reach for your face.

           “Babe, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to make you wait for so lo-“

           “You already did.” You cut him off with a cold voice. You have your eyes on another direction, you are trying to avoid his gaze.

           He sighed as he looked down. “I don’t know what to say. I-“

           “Just leave,” you said almost whispering.

           “Please don’t do this. Give me a chance. Please.”

           “Jus-“

           “I’m not gonna leave without you.” His tone changed, he was desperate.

           You turned to look at him. He was seriously looking at you. His eyes were sharp but you know it wasn’t anger that made him look to you that way. Besides he doesn’t have the right to get mad at you. You know he’ll never give up, you know he won’t leave unless you come with him. Once he said it, he’ll do it.

           You let out a sigh as you shook your head and walked out of your house. “Lock the door.” You ordered as you make your way to his car. He locked the door then followed you to his car. You got in the car, the seat which is beside him. You didn’t have a choice, the back doors were locked.

           As soon as he was inside the car he started the engine then started to drive.

           It has been five minutes but none of you were talking. You have your eyes outside.

           “Are you still mad at me?” you heard him ask but you didn’t respond.

           You suddenly felt his hand on your arm so you slapped it away as you look at him. “Don’t touch me.” You said looking back outside.

           He didn’t insist anymore. He returned his eyes on the road but he continued talking. “I’m sorry. Something important came that’s why I didn’t make it on time.”

           “Something more important than me?” you asked turning to him this time.

           “Of course not. You know how much I treasure you sweetheart. It’s just, some things can’t wait,” he answered softly, eyes still on the road.

           “Then you should have informed me so I didn’t have to wait there outside like a dumb.”

           “You know me. You know my job. I just can’t leave the other boys, and you know our manager won’t let me.” He replied softly.

           You sighed. “That’s why I’m telling you, you should have let me know. I send you messages, I tried to call you but you never answered.”

           “I was too busy to check my phone.”

           You shook your head. “You should have told me you can’t come from the first place.”

           He sighed. “Look. You don’t know how hard it was for me to make it into your house. I tried my best make it on time but I just can’t leave so early. And I need to fix some things too before I come to you. I even got scolded by our manager for insisting him to let me leave earlier.”

           Your eye brows met, you start to get irritated. “Are you blaming me for that?” You close your eyes as your temper snapped. You let out a big sigh as you look away. “Stop the car.”

           “What?”

           “I’m going home. Stop it.”

           “Wha- Wait. Were not yet there,” he replied. You can see through the side of your eyes that he was worriedly glancing at you.

           “Just stop it. I want to go home!”

           “No! Were almost there so just wait!” he continued driving.

           Both of your voices are rising. You can tell that he’s already mad just as you are. But you’re not gonna lose, never.

           “I SAID STOP IT!” you shouted looking at him.

           “WE ARE ALMOST THERE SO JUST WAIT!” he shouted back, though his tone was a lot louder than yours.

           The car suddenly stopped as your eyes met his.       

           Tears started to fall from your eyes. He shouted at you. It wasn’t that hard for your system to absorb what just happened. Both of you are shocked by what he did.

           Your cries became audible. You can’t believe he just shouted at you, you can’t believe how mad he was. You held your face with your hands.

           “Oh my god, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to shout at you. I~,” he didn’t continue what he was saying. He was reaching for your hand but you pulled it away. You heard him grunt.

           You wiped your tears then get off of his car. The road was dark and you can barely see anything plus, you’re vision was kinda blurry because of your tears. But you still continued walking, though you don’t know where you’re going. You kept sobbing as you take your steps. You know Chanyeol was behind you, of course he’ll be following you but you just don’t want to hear anything from him anymore. You’ve had enough. Deep inside you know he has a point on everything but you just can’t avoid getting hurt specially after hearing him shout at you a while ago. It was unbearable.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

SO HELLO! i know it . oh need to sleep. ;~;

talk to me once I updated. maybe tomorrow?

NYTT! :D <3

please comment. :D