Baekho

Nu'est Oneshots: Hello

Walking out of the one place that he can actually think, Baekho pulls his phone out of his pocket. Starts dialing his girlfriend's number. The call goes straight to voice mail. As he is about to leave a message, he looks up to see his girlfriend getting into MinHyun's car. Baekho stands there watching as his best friend walks around his car and gets in the driver side. Baekho runs up to the car and stands in front of it. Baekho slams his hands on to the hood of the car glaring at the two people that betrayed him that sit inside the car. Baekho's girlfriend looks down guilty. Minhyun looks out the side window and rolls it down.

"What do you think you are two doing?" Baekho asks. 

"It's not what you think, Baekho," his girlfriend says.

"Then what is it? Because it looks like you are cheating on me with my best friend," Baekho says.

"Then it's definately not what you think," Minhyun says rolling up the window. 

Soon they drive off. Baekho runs both hands through his hair. Then turns to walk off to his car but turns around to look where Minhyun and his girlfriend drove off.

He turns back around and walks to his car. As he is about to open his door, his phone rings. He looks at the caller ID to see that it is JR calling him. He presses the answer button.

"Yeboseyo?"