Ren

Nu'est Oneshots: Hello

Ren sits in the middle of his living room with feathers from the pillow scattered all over the room. The lamp is knocked over. The entire room was a mess. He didn't want his day off to end like this but it did.

*Flashback*

Ren finally has a day off from training as an idol. He decides to spend it with his girlfriend of six months. Ren got changed into comfortable clothes and waited for his lovely girlfriend to show up. As soon as he reached the bottom step, the doorbell rings. He opens the door to see his girlfriend standing there.

"Omo, Ren-ah you look so tired. Kaja, you need to rest," she says grabbing his hand and pulling him to the couch where she sat down and pulled his head to lay on her lap.

"But, I wanted to spend the day with you," Ren says protesting.

"You are spending the day with me. Just sleep, arraso? I will be here the entire time," she says placing her phone on the table in front of the couch.

Ren closes his eyes and gets comfortable with his head on her lap. She runs her fingers through his hair trying to help him relax and smiles down at him. After a while once Ren has relaxed, she starts getting upset about something that happened the day. She shoves his head off of her lap and gets up. Ren sits up on the floor and watches her leave the room. Ren hears her phone go off on the table in front of him. Being the good boyfriend he is, he picks it up to see who it is so that he could tell her who it is. He sees that the picture is her and his bandmate, Aron.

"Hyung knows her? Since when?" Ren asks himself.

As Ren was in such a deep thought, that he didn't hear his girlfriend come into the room. As she walks into the room, she stops in the doorway watching Ren look at her phone. Anger flares up inside her. She walks over to him and snatches her phone away from him and then shoves him. Ren looks up at her in shock as he did not expect her to act this way.

"Ren-ah, what in the world do you think you are doing?" she asks angrily.

"Your phone went off I was going to give it to you when I saw the contact picture. You know hyung?" he says.

"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you have invaded my privacy, Ren," she says.

She stands up to leave but Ren stands up and grabs her wrist.

"We need to talk about this," he says.

"Ani, we don't. Wae would we need to talk about this?" she asks.

"Because you are my girlfriend," he says.

He pulls her to the couch and tries to get her to sit down. Instead she grabs a pillow off the couch and hits him with it over and over again. He stands there and takes it. He watches as she continues to hit him and cry at the same time. She took the pillow in her hand and throws it across the room. The pillow hits a vase and knocks it over shattering it. Water and flowers go everywhere. She takes another pillow and continues to hit him with it. After a few hits, Ren takes the pillow away from her and tosses it behind him. This makes her angrier and she shoves him. He looks at her again shocked at her strenght. She goes around the room knocking things over. Ren follows her trying to convince her to stop but she won't. Feathers from the pillows are spread through out the room. The lamp is knocked over. Books from the book shelves are in the floor. The living room is a disaster area. She grabs her phone then walks out of the house. Ren doesn't try to stop her this time.

*End of Flashback*

Ren grabs his phone and dials in one of the people he can trust. His bandmate, Baekho.