Minhyun

Nu'est Oneshots: Hello

                                            

                                                                  Minhyun stands in the snow with her. The only thing you can hear is the wind blowing. Minhyun watches her play with the ring that he gave her on her finger. Minhyun starts thinking of all the things that could possibly happen right now. He watches her for any sign that what he is thinking is incorrect but there isn't any. He continues to watch her.

"Minhyun, mianhae. I love you but we just can't be together anymore," she says.

He looks at her as she slips of the ring and places it in his hand.

"Wae? Why are you doing this to me?" he asks.

"I just don't love you anymore," she says looking everywhere but at him.

Minhyun looks at her then at the ring in his hand. He shakes his head not understanding whats going on.

"Mianhae, Minhyun-ssi, but it's over," she says then turns and starts to walk away.

Minhyun looks up and walks up behind her and back hugs her.

"Please, don't leave me. I love you. I've always loved you. You can't just leave me like this please," Minhyun says almost crying.

"Let me go, Minhyun-ssi," she says trying to get out of his arms.

"Ani, I love you," Minhyun says.

"But I don't love you," she says.

Once those words reach his ears, his grip on her losens and she gets free. She turns around. Minhyun looks at her glare still in shock. She shakes her head then slaps him across the face. Minhyun's head snaps back with the slap and he watches as she turns and walks away.

As Minhyun watches her walk away, his heart breaks into millions of pieces. Minhyun falls to his knees in the snow. He sits there trying to get everything in his head sorted out. After minutes sitting there, the ringing from his phone filled the silence in the air. He gets from his pocket to see that it's from Ren. He presses the button to answer the phone.

"Yoboseyo?"