Trouble Maker Zelo

The Castle That Was Cursed

     Dinner soon arrived, you've prepared everything neatly on the dining table. Since there's no clock anywhere in the castle, you looked out the huge window in the dining room. The sky is getting darker, but it looked very beautiful. The color of orange and light blue were visible, white and glowing sparks were flying around.

 

 

     "What are those things?" You thought as you tilted your head to the side.

 

 

     You heard the main door opened and quickly turned around, remembering that you lived here with another 6 boys, who may be home right now. Loud chatters and chuckles could be heard. Hearing them talking happily, you smiled a bit. You continued looking out the window, day dreaming.

 

 

     "Yah hyu-- Omo! Food!" Daehyun immediately ran and took a sit. 

     You turned your head, "Oh, welcome back! I've cooked for all of you." You smiled.

 

 

     They looked at the amount of food you prepared on the huge table. Their eyes widened while looking around. The 5 boys stood there, mentally drooling. While Daehyun was eating like a hungry bear who hasn't been fed for a thousand years.

 

 

     They all sat down slowly and looked at you. 

 

 

     "You made all these?" Youngjae asked. You nodded.

     "You can sit and eat too, you know." Jongup looked at you with a straight face. You walked slowly and sat down.

 

 

     All of you started eating with a silent athmosphere, except Daehyun who was eating soundly. 

 

 

     How are we suppose to be mean to her when she's very nice to us? Look at Daehyun, he hasn't been eating home cooked food for years now. He looks very happy somehow. Yongguk sighed heavily. 

 

 

     But still, we have to get rid of her. She trespassed into our kingdom, and she's going to know everything about this castle. Yongguk suddenly felt angry.

 

 

     After finishing his dinner, he stood up and 'accidentally' made his plate fell. It clanked loudly, making all of you turned to him. He was about to pick it up, but you stood up and ran to stop him.

 

 

     "I'll clean this." You bend down.

     "But you're not finish eating." Yongguk acted nice.

     "It's okay, I can finish it later." You said, not looking up. 

 

 

     Everyone then finished eating and left, except Zelo. He was still sitting down nicely, eating slowly, like a good boy would do. You secretly smiled while picking up the dirty plates to wash it. You wiped the tabled and then clean the dishes. While cleaning the dishes, you turned around to see whether Zelo's already done, and he is. 

 

 

     He picked up his plate and stood up. He walked to you and you quickly turned your head back in front. He saw you looking at him and smirked, but played innocent anyway.

 

 

     "Do you need help?" He asked while putting his plates.

     "Huh? Um.. No thank you, I'm almost done."

     "But I wanted to help. You can go wipe the table again, I kind of made a mess." He smiled, while you chuckled and wiped the table.

 

 

      He pretended to wash the plates. He picked up all the plates with his hands and was about to put it aside, but he purposely dropped them. You jumped at the loud clanking sounds of millions of plates falling. You looked at those plates and widened you eyes, there were about 12 of them. Upon hearing the loud sounds, all the members rushed down. 

 

 

     "I- I'm so s-sorry!" Zelo gasped.

     "Zelo, don't come closer, just go outside and I'll clean it for you."

     "But I've made a mess, I'm going to clean it! Zelo's a big boy!' He bend down. 

     "No! Don't!" You ran to him and grabbed his hands.

 

 

     Yongguk and the rest smirked. 

 

 

     "Come on Zelo, you must be tired, let's rest."

 

 

     Zelo's always the trouble maker. Himchan chuckled.