Those 6 Demons

The Castle That Was Cursed

     "Wait. Has someone entered the castle?" A childish but scary voice asked.

     "I don't think so." Another one said. "Why?" He asked again.

     "Jonguppie hyung, don't you realize that those pincesses' stones could be seen now?"

     "Then there must be someone inside here." A smooth voice answered.

 

 

     You were scared to death when you heard their foot steps coming closer. You decided to pretend that you're unconscious. You lied on the floor, making a loud thud. You peeped a little and saw that 6 pairs of eyes were now in front of you, staring at your 'unconscious' figure. 

 

 

     "Is she a human being?" That childish boy asked again. 

     "Of course she is, you stupid." That familiar voice you heard in the forest, said.

 

 

     You opened your eyes and forgot that you were in danger. All 6 pairs of eyes glared at you. The boy you saw earlier in the forest approached you, glaring at you.

 

 

     "Didn't I told you to go away? Who gave the permission for you to enter the castle anyways?"

     "Himchan, you know her?" A lower voice asked from behind. 

     "Yes, she said she was looking for a butterfly." Himchan rolled his eyes. "Stupid butterfly." 

     "Oh?1 And YOU believe it was a butterfly she was looking for?" A guy with chubby cheeks said. 

     "Look, just tell us why are you here." 

 

 

     "I can't go back home, I'm lost." You looked to the ground. "I followed the butterfly." 

 

 

     "What the..?! Again?! Butterfly?! Seriously?1 Can't it be an elephant or something?"

     "Youngjae!" 

     "Mianhae Yongguk hyung.." 

 

 

     "Girl, you can stay here." You looked up the the guy called Yongguk with sparkling eyes and a soft smile. "But.." He continued. You tilted your head as your smile fade away. "You'll have to clean this place and do chores here. There's no way an intruder could live for free in a beautiful and huge castle like this, alright? One more thing. Don't ever touch anything that belongs to us, especially entering our room without permission. If that thing you called a butterfly came back, tell us. If we found out you were playing with that stupid thing again, you'll see what happens." He glared.

 

 

     "I- I understand." You stood up slowly and dusted your coat, looking at them cluelessly.

 

 

     "What are you looking at?" The chubby guy, Youngjae, asked in a sarcastic tone of voice.

 

 

     "Where am I suppose to.. Stay at?" You asked softly.

 

 

     "Zelo, show her the guests room." Yongguk ordered.

 

 

     The Zelo kid nodded at you and signaled you to follow him. You followed behind him, walking through the white and dark halls, to the hue staircase to the second floor. The staircase was the same ones with the ones inside the glass case, with Cinderella's bloody shoes. You hesitated before stepping on the little steps. You carefully climbed up the stairs, holding the handle in case you fell. 

 

 

     "Why are you so slow?" You heard him scoffed. 

 

 

     "Huh? Oh, sorry.." You ran to the top step. 

 

 

     "There's your room!" He pointed to the one at the corner. "You'll have to prepare us dinner before we came back, which was at 7.00."

 

 

      He left and ran downstairs. You heard the main gate opened and closed with a loud and booming voice. The castle was dead silent and you grew very scared. 

 

 

     This isn't your world, this is not the place you were suppose to live in. A huge castle? You're just a poor girl who was loved by no one, and you have no parents at all. You go to school by scholarship. I mean, your aunt hates you, why would she pay for your school fees. I bet she'll be happier if you could just stay at home and do chores instead of studying and embarrassing your cousins in school. 

 

 

     You sighed tiredly as you opened the door to your bedroom. Once you did, the strong smell of strawberry hit your nose. You smiled and close the door behind you. The room is pink colored, a little darker than the one's you saw in the underground part. A huge window was across the door, while the bed was on the right side of the door, in a parallel line with the windows. A huge closet was near the window, along with a standing mirror and other beautiful girly stuffs. 

 

 

      You felt like a princess. Everything you need is provided, the bathroom was the same size as the bedroom, complete with all of the things you need. You thought everything was going to be beautiful, but those 6 devils is now planning on torturing you, even more than what your aunt did to you through those 10 years.