Flower Field

The Castle That Was Cursed

     After cleaning up all the mess Zelo made, you sighed and left the dining room. The castle was silent and the hallways were dark, all lights were turned off. You figured that all 6 of them have slept. You slowly walked to the entrance of the castle as creepy noises kept following you. You would hear soft steps and wind gushing behind you. You turned around and saw nothing but dry leaves.

 

 

     Why is there dried leaves inside the castle? You thought as you tilted your head. 

 

 

     You ignored them and opened the main gate and walked outside. You breathed in the fresh air as the sky grew dark and those white glowing sparks still flying around the castle. you walked to the huge stones near the castle and saw a dragon carved stone with sapphire blue glowing eyes. You touched the stone and stared at it for a while. 

 

 

      It was colored in dark brown and it was covered with some mud and mosses like it has been there for a thousand years ago. You touched the top of it's head and surprisingly, the whole dragon statues glowed in a purple color, as if it was giving you a clue to so something. You lifted it's head as a cracking noise was heard. The stones behind the statue opened a dark path for you to enter. You put it's head back and slowly entered the path out of curiosity. 

 

 

     The stone path has water dripping from the ceiling and it is somehow dirty and smelly. Every step you take, you will see a brighter light. As soon as you reached the end of the path, you saw a beautiful and huge garden. The sky was blue and flowers grew on every part of the garden/ The beautiful smell of the flowers hit your nose as soon as you stepped in. 

 

 

     You walked deeper into the familiar garden full of flowers. As you walked deeper into the garden, the giggles you heard grew louder. You stopped on your tracks and looked around the place, looking for a certain person who you thought just giggled. Just then, you saw that familiar figure in a yellow mini dress. He was holding a yellow flower which was the same color of her dress. You stared at her, not moving.

 

 

     "Oppa~ Come here!" He shouted at your direction.

     "I'm coming, Hayoungie~" That familiar voice shouted from behind you.

 

 

     You turned around and gasped. You saw him, with a knife right behind his back. He approached the girl with the name Hayoung, if you heard it right, with a smile on his face. He hugged her. She was clueless to what was going to happen next.

 

 

      "Oppa, what's behind your back there, huh?"

      "Nothing, just a little present for you." He smiled,

      "Really?! Wah~ Oppa is so nice!" She giggled.

      "Hayoung-ah, tell me what do you think of this mysterious place." He smiled at her again.

 

 

      She thought for a while before grinning widely. She looked at the sky while holding his hands, telling him everything she thought about the mysterious place she was in right now.

 

 

      "At first, I thought it was horrible. I had to do chores for all 6 of you and all of you treated me like a servant. But then, I realized that you're not like the rest, oppa. You treated me very well and I came to like you. But I don't know, being in this place doesn't feel so good, something tells me to run, but something else told me to stay here. I don't have a good feeling about this place, everything looks and seems so weird and suspicious, I don't know what to do. I hope I can make my decision one day." 

 

 

      "You know you could never escape from this place once you've entered, right?" He took out his knife, ready to stab her in any second. 

 

 

      She gasped as she looked at him in horror. She tried to run away from him. but the grip on her wrist was too tight that she couldn't do anything but gave in to him and let him kill her. You stood there, eyes widened and feet not being able to move. With no hesitation, he stabbed her, shouting incoherently. You cried at the scene, this place was no good at all, and you knew it from the first place. 

 

 

     He smirked as he carried her body and brought her back into the castle. Once he was gone, you ran to the spot where he had killed her, fresh blood covered the green grasses and leaves. Slowly, the flower covered in blood died. Not only that one flower, but the whole flower in the garden died and slowly faded away, leaving only brown and dried leaves and stems. 

 

 

     The beautiful garden was filled with brown and dried plants, but then, a thing caught your eye. In front of you, was the yellow flower the girl was holding earlier. You picked it up and ran away from the place, back into the castle. The stone path closed behind you as you ran to the front gate and entered the castle.

 

 

     "What are you doing out there?" A voice and a figure appeared ones you entered.