Just You and Me Together [EunHae]

Valentine's Day Drabbles

 

“Donghae-ah, what did you planned for us today for Valentine’s Day?”, Eunhyuk asked his boyfriend who seemingly have no plans at all for the two of them.

“Well, we can sleep the whole day. I mean, aren’t you tired with all of our activities?I just wanna rest for today.”Donghae answered lazily.

“But Hae!It’s Valentine’s Day!How can you not have plans for us?!”,the older glaring at his stupid for a boyfriend.

“Hyukjae-ah…”, Donghae.

“Fine! Suit yourself! I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE!”, Eunhyuk stormed out of the younger’s bedroom.

Donghae groaned before getting up from lazily lying on his bed to follow his boyfriend.Donghae saw Eunhyuk sitting on the couch with a visible pout on his face.

“Hyukkie~Please don’t be mad at me.”, Donghae making a kicked-puppy face but Hyukjae just ignored him.

Letting out a sigh.”Did you know that being with you, loving you, cuddling with you is the best plan I have for us? Just being here with you is the best thing for me.”, Donghae looking at Eunhyuk.

“Really?”, Eunhyuk who’s close to tears by the time that he looked into Donghae’s eyes.

“Yes. Just You and Me Together”, and Donghae engulfed his beloved boyfriend into a hug.

" I love you Hae"

"I love you too Hyukkie~"