Chapter 10: Rest

Walk Away

"Hyung! Is hyung going to be okay?" Dongwoon asked Doojoon.

"I don't know. Hopefully," Doojoon replied.

The doctor came out of the emergency room. All the B2ST members ran toward him.

"Is he alright?" Yoseob asked.

"Yes and no," the doctor replied looking at his clip board.

"What?!?" they all shouted.

"Well his alright right now. However his heart is getting weaker and weaker," the doctor explained, "Has he been running or doing something that would bring his heart rate up?"

Everyone turned to Dongwoon. He was of course the one that had to keep Junhyung at home, but didn't mange to.

"He was running for like... um... maybe... 5 to 10 minutes," Dongwoon mumbled.

"Yah! Didn't we tell you to keep a good eye on him and not let him run!" Kikwang yelled.

"I tried, but you know Junhyung,"

"It's alright guys. As long as he doesn't do that anymore then he'll be fine," the doctor interrupted.

"How much time does he have left?" Hyun Seung asked.

"Maybe around 3 weeks. If not less," the doctor said," I have to go now. I need you guys to keep and eye on him and make sure he doesn't lift anything heavy and doesn't do anything that would raise his heart beat a lot."

"Okay doctor," Doojoon said. The doctor left and the B2ST members went into the room. Junhyung was wake, starring out the window.

"Hyung," Dongwoon called. Junhyung turned his head looked at the B2ST members then looked back out the window.

"Seems like he's still mad," Yoseob whispered.

"No duh smart one," Kikwang whispered back.

"Why did you guys do that?" Junhyung asked still facing the window.

"We need to tell her," Hyun Seung said as he took a seat on the couch.

"We?" Junhyung asked as he turned to see Hyun Seung raising and eye brow.

"In we I mean us," Hyun Seung said pointing fingers to all the B2ST members.

"Why?"

"Because she has a right to know why you broke up with her," Hyun Seung said.

"I told you al-"

"Cut it out already," Yoseob said.

"Cut what out?" Junhyung asked as the heart monitor started to beat faster and faster.

"The fact-" Yoseob started but was interrupted.

"We'll never to that again. Miahne Junhyung," Doojoon said as he got up, "We should leave Junhyung so he can rest. Why don't Dongwoon and Kikwang stay with Junhyung?"

"Okay," Dongwoon and Kikwang said.

The B2ST members left and were on there way home when Doojoon made a quick turn.

"Hyung. Where are we going?" Yoseob asked.

"We're going to go meet Eun Sun," Doojoon replied.

"What? What for?"

"We need to make another plan," Doojoon said with a smirk on his face.

 ______________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter!

I think I see Plan B coming soon. (Could that be a hint?)

Sorry no music this chapter either.

School's out tomorrow! >_< Yay!!!

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. :) 

Lot's of love,

Andie <333