Chapter 11: Plan B

Walk Away

~Eun Sun and ~~~~~'s apartment~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGOHAr7YWA

^Play :)

You and Eun Sun had just got home and it was 8:45 pm. You were getting ready for bed because the next day you had a job interview, but Eun Sun called you out to the living room.

"~~~~~!" She yelled from downstairs. You heard her and quickly went downstairs.

"What?" You asked as you got downstairs taking a seat next to her on the couch.

"Are you really going to the wedding?"

You didn't answer. Millions of thoughts were going through your head as you looked down at the floor.

"You don't want to don't you?"

You nodded your head.

"Then why did you tell Kikwang that you'll be there?"

Gosh. Why is she asking so many questions? You thought. You then mumbled, "Because at the moment it was a good idea,"

"Was it because Junhyung was there?"

She's acting weird. Usually she would start that conversation on you-should-think-about-making-a-decision-before-you-make it talk.

"Answer me," she commanded.

You just nodded your head.

"Okay. You can go to bed now," she said as she clapped her hands once and got up.

You just looked at her one eye brow raised. "Unnie. Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay. Just go to bed. You have an interview tomorrow," she said as she headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" you asked as you got up and followed her to the door.

"I need to go buys some things and meet with a few friends," she explained as she got her shoes on.

"Can't I come along?"

"You need to go to sleep," she said sternly pointing at the stairs.

"Fine," you said as Eun Sun stood there waited for you to head upstairs. You had no choice and obeyed.

Why is acting weird? Is something going on that I don't know about? You thought as you got into bed. Ugh, whatever just go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

 

~Eun Sun~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGY4qM_byY&feature=related

^Play

I hope she doesn't suspect anything. Doojoon you own me a lot. You know I at acting.She thought as she drove up to the Han River.

~Flashback~

Text message from Doojoon:

Hey! We need to meet. It's about ~~~~~ and Junhyung. Don't let her know. Just get as much info as you can out of her. Meet up by the Han River by 9:30 sharp.

She replied:

What?!? You know I at acting. How can I possibly not let her know? Wait. What info do you want?

He replied:

I know you at acting, but this is desperate. Just anything, ask her about the wedding.

She replied:

Fine. I'll be there. This better be important!

~Flashback end~

"Where are they anyway? It's past 9:30," she said to herself.

"We're right here!" Hyun Seung yelled at Eun Sun waving his hands so that she could see him, even though they were only a couple of feet away. Eun Sun took her time to make it over to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQctY8MyBb8

^Play :)

"This better be good Doojoon," Eun Sun said as she crossed her arms.

"It is, I promise. So what info did you get out of her,"

"Well I didn't know what you wanted, but I asked her about the wedding," Eun Sun replied.

"And?" Yoseob asked.

"Well I asked her if she was really planning on going and she said no. I then asked her if it was because Junhyung was there that she said she'll be there and she nodded her head," Eun Sun explained.

"That's it. That's all you got," Doojoon exclaimed.

"What!? I didn't even know what "info" you where talking about," Eun Sun said back.

"Guys! We came here to make a plan not argue," Hyun Seung said.

"Yeah. What's the plan?" Yoseob asked.

"Well what I was thinking is that we get ~~~~~ to write a song and sing it at Junhyung's party before the wedding. We B2ST will make sure she has a spot to preform. We need you," Doojoon said looking at Eun Sun then continued, "to make sure ~~~~~ shows up."

"You want me to make ~~~~~ write a song, go to Junhyung's party and make her sing it?"

"Yeah," Doojoon said with a smile on his face happy that he didn't have to re-explain everything.

"I don't think so," Eun Sun replied.

"Wae?" Hyun Seung asked.

"Because if ~~~~~ doesn't want to go she doesn't have to,"

"Look at it this way. Junhyung still likes ~~~~~ and ~~~~~ still likes Junhyung. They both act like they moved on right? If that's the case then we need one of them to confess and knowing Junhyung and how stubborn he is he'll never do it. So we need ~~~~~ to," Yoseob explained. Hyun Seung and Doojoon both looked at him in shock.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"I thought you wanted your cousin to be happy?" Hyun Seung asked.

"I do. She came to me and asked me to help her get out of the wedding because she's in love with someone else. So I want to help my friend and cousin,"

"She's in love with someone else?" Eun Sun asked in disbelieve.

"That's what she said,"

"Wow," Doojoon said shocked.

"So is the plan going to go on?" Yoseob asked.

"It's all up to Eun Sun now," Doojoon said looking at her.

She thought about it for a second and agreed.

"Great. Now you just need to get ~~~~~ to write a song in four days," Hyun Seung said.

"Wait! What? Four days?"

"Yeah. You didn't know the party is on Friday," Yoseob said.

"Great just great," Eun Sun mumbled.

"Okay guys seems like this is over," Hyun Seung said as they start to head over to their cars.

"Ya! How do you guys know each other?" Yoseob asked.

Doojoon just looked at Eun Sun.

_______________________________________________________________

The songs probably don't they? Oh well.

Schools out!! That means lots of updates. ;)

I need to ask you guys another question.

Do you want me to write a full chapter on how Doojoon and Eun Sun know each other, or just the basics on how they met each other or not explain at all?

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie <33