Chapter 9: What?

Walk Away

You, Hyunseung and Kikwang met Eun Sun, Doojoon and Yoseob at your favorite cafe, Hello Kitty Cafe. You guys sat down in an empty corner so that no one could over hear.

 

~Junhyung & Dongwoon~

"YAH! Hyung slow down your wearing down your heart," Dongwoon yelled at Junhyung who was running at top speed to the doors of the mall.

"I CAN'T!" Junhyung puffed as he stopped and grabbed his chest.

"See. I told you-"

"Stop it. I don't need you to tell me what to do. Just help me find ~~~~~," Junhyung snapped at Dongwoon. Dongwoon winced, but didn't talk back. They walked in and started to look around.

"Hyung. Are you sure that they'll be here? Are you sure that ~~~~~ would be here too?" Dongwoon asked Junhyung as they got out of the Hello Kitty store.

"I'm positive," he replied as. He thought about where they would go. It struck him. He grabbed Dongwoon's arm and dragged him to the Hello Kitty cafe.

 

~Hello Kitty Cafe~

"What do you want Oppa?" you asked him.

"We need to tell you something," Doojoon replied.

You looked as Eun Sun, she didn't have a response so you just nodded your head.

They guys looked at each other and just nodded their heads to.

"It's about Jun-" Hyun Seung started, but was interrupted.

"What do you think you're doing?" Junhyung yelled making everyone in the cafe look over to the corner. Everyone's eyes were on you guys.

"I think I'll be better if we left," Eun Sun announced as she got up and grabbed your arm making the B2ST members get up too. Your eyes were glued onto Junhyung.

He never got this mad before. Is there something wrong? What are they doing? You though.

"~~~~~ah. Did you hear me?" Eun Sun whispered to you.

You snapped out of your trance and nodded you head and said, "I think it would be better if we left."

"~~~~~ah. We still need to-" Kikwang said.

"No you don't," Junhyung snapped.

"Let's go ~~~~~," Eun Sun said as she pushed the B2ST members out of the way. Along the way she caught Doojoon's stare. It was one of those don't-break-our-promise stares. All she did was nod her head a bit. As you guys made it out of the corner you could feel Junhyung looking at you, but you didn't look back.

"Wait! ~~~~~! You'll be attending the wedding on Saturday right?" Kikwang asked. You turned around just in time to see Doojoon hit Kikwang's head. You giggled a bit.I kind of miss them, you thought.

"Ouch! What was that for? I was just asking-"

"I'll be there," you said. Junhyung looked at you straight in to your eyes. You shivered and looked away. He then looked away too.

"That's great. See you there then," Kikwang said with a smile on his face. You and Eun Sun said your final goodbye and you where about to go out the door, but stopped and looked at Junhyung, the free Junhyung the Junhyung you used to love one last time before he would get married and became a married man. Him and the B2ST members were already getting into the table booth. You could feel tears start to fill your eyes so you quickly went out the door with Eun Sun following behind.

 

~B2ST~

They were quickly filling into the booth when all of a sudden Junhyung fainted onto Dongwoon who was getting into the booth. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon yelled as he grabbed Junhyung.

"Quick guys. Put him onto my back," Doojoon ordered, as the B2ST members surrounded Junhyung. Kikwang and Hyunseung picked Junhyung off of Dongwoon and put him onto Doojoon's back. As soon as he reached Doojoon's back Doojoon got up and ran out of the cafe followed by the B2ST members.

You had just turned the corner when B2ST came out of the cafe.

________________________________________________________________________

 O_o Junhyung fainted, will it be serious?

Will you find out the truth?

^^Will be revealed soon!^^ :)

This is a no song chapter, been a bit lazy and tired. School's out Thursday! XD More chapters coming soon.

Comment and subscribe if you haven't yet! :)

Lot's of love,

Andie (Love4life) <333