My weird feeling–PaoShin31093

Imagines~

Imagine, you’re standing in an airport waiting for your best friend Luhan to return from China. Last time you saw him was about two years ago back when you guys were best friends, hung out every day, and told each other everything. Luhan joined a group called Exo and he’s been so busy ever since, and on top of that he also went on tour. You noticed that there were many other girls standing around waiting for people, most of them holding signs and jumping with anticipation. You see 12 guys and some guards come outside and the girls start to go crazy and you’re a little confused, but then you see Luhan and you try to get closer to him. The girls kept screaming and pushing, you thought it was impossible… you’d never get to see your dear Lulu now. Just as you’re about to give up, some crazy fangirls push you to the floor and you land right in the middle of the pathway. You look up to try and find the girl who pushed you but instead found 12 guys surrounding you and helping you up. “Gwenchannaeyo?” the maknae Sehun asks you and you nod slowly in embarrassment. As you look up, you found yourself face to face with Luhan. “_________?! Oh my gosh, it’s been so long! I missed you so much!” he yells in excitement as he picks you up and spins you around. Fangirls started to glare at you as he put you down. Suddenly, you felt something different… your heart was pounding, your palms were sweaty, and your stomach started to do flips. You clutched your stomach and fell to the ground once again, feeling different… as if you weren’t feeling well at all. You felt yourself being picked up and put on the back of someone, you didn’t care as you rested your head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep there. You wake up to find yourself lying on top of someone’s lap as that person played with your hair. Startled, you shot straight up and turned around ready to hit any ert near you. Instead, you found yourself attacked with another hug from Luhan. “oh ______! I was so worried, are you alright?” instead of fighting saying anything you just hugged Luhan tightly, feeling his embrace. “I missed you so much ________. Did you know that?” you looked up at him and smiled. “Really, you missed me?” and all of a sudden, the weird feeling came back. Your stomach once again did flips, as your palms got sweaty, and your heart started to pound. Luhan looked at you worriedly. “_______ are you alright…? You don’t look so well.” He’s always been caring for you like the sweet best friend he is. “I’m fine…” you said as you grabbed the remote on the table and the TV. Once the TV was on, there were many news reports of Exo coming back from their tour as fans were all excited, but there was one report that caught your attention. “Exo’s Luhan and new girlfriend” it was titled. You turn to Luhan in shock and disappointment. “LULU! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME?! HOW DARE YOU.” You almost screamed at the top of your lungs. “Just keep watching _____” he says, not surprised at my reaction at all. You turn back to the TV to see a cell phone recorded clip of Luhan picking you up and hugging you close to him back at the airport. Following that clip, were many pictures of you next to the Exo members. “Mystery girl, possibly Luhan’s new girlfriend?” the news reporter said as the segment ended. You turned to Luhan in shock. “Oppa, I’m so sorry. I bet there’s lots of rumors now.” He looks at you with an understanding smile. “It’s alright _______. How about we make those rumors, true?” you stared at him in complete shock. “Come on _______. We’ve been best friends since we were born and I’ve loved you for as long as I can remember. I can’t stand going on tour, not sure if you’d still be there waiting for me when I came back or if you’d be with another man. From best friends, to lovers; will you go out with me?” Luhan says slowly and carefully, making sure that every word he said counted. Once again, the weird feeling came rushing back to you but weirder than ever, and you were hoping that the only way to get rid of that feeling was to follow what your heart was saying. “Yes…” you slowly said as you stared into his eyes. The both of you started to lean closer to each other, eyes still locked together when all of a sudden Chen pops up in between you two. “WAIT! Before she’s yours, I wanna go play more games with her some more.” He says cheerfully, ruining the moment. You laugh as you peck Luhan quickly on the cheek before you let Chen drag you away. As you walked away from Luhan, you realized the weird feeling was no longer there. But when you turned around to look at Luhan he whispered “You’re mine.” and your feels go weird and crazy once again. That’s when you knew, your best friend, your lover, is what makes you feel weirdly insane. But the insane feeling was love, something you haven’t realized had happened until now. Your weird feeling is love.

Thanks for reading guys! I know it's been a while since we last updated our imagines, but we're back and starting again. Please keep checking up on us for updates. This imagine was written for PaoShin31093 . Thanks so much for requesting an imagine! The support from you guys really mean a lot to us. Keep reading, commenting, and subscribing! <3 thanks guys :)

 

Written by Joyce