It’s not just cake–hawkfry

Imagines~

Imagine, you’re on your way home from school when you decided to go to the cake store close by to buy a piece of cheesecake for yourself. Cheesecake is your absolute favourite food ever and every once in a while, you’d treat yourself to some cake as a reward for studying hard in school. You walk into the store and get into the line. A boy about a foot or 2 taller than you was in line right before you and when it was his turn to order, you overheard him ordering a cheesecake too. While he waits for his cheesecake, it was your turn to order. “Hi, can I get the usual cheesecake please?” you asked the friendly cashier lady that always greeted you with a smile. “I’m sorry ______. That young man over there just ordered the last piece. I’d make you some fresh cheesecake but it’ll take a while and I know you have to go home and study. Come tomorrow, and I’ll make sure to have a slice just for you.” Disappointed, you slowly head out of the store with your hands in your pockets and your head hung low. “Wait, you wanted this piece? If you don’t mind, I’m willing to share it with you.” The taller boy called after you. “Uhm, sure if it’s cool with you.” You say as a smile slowly creeps onto your face. You’re finally getting some cheesecake, score! “Of course it’s cool with me, lets grab a seat!” the boy cheerfully replied. The two of you took a seat in the far corner of the cake shop. “So what’s your name?” He asked. “Mmm? I’m _______. What’s yours?” you said, distracted by the cake sitting on the table. “Jung Daehyun imnida!” he said cheerfully. You both smiled at each other and took a bite of the cheesecake. “Mmmm, this is some good tasting cheesecake.” Daehyun says to you. “Don’t all cheesecake taste the same?” you only eat cheesecake from this store so you have no idea what others taste like. “NO! Cheesecake has different flavours. And this just happened to be my favourite! And specifically, the cheesecake here is my favourite! Do you come here often?” Daehyun asked right after he scolded you. “Uhm, I come whenever I feel like eating some cake. So that’s quite often.” The two of you just quietly eat your cheesecake after that. You sometimes caught him taking glances at you every once in a while and he’d just smile at you. “You know you’re really cute, even when you don’t try to be.” He says casually as you awkwardly smiled back. “You know you’re really good looking.” You said aloud to try to keep the conversation going, but realizing that it wasn’t the best thing to say. You start to worry about what’s going on in Daehyun’s head as he continues to talk. “Well your really pretty yourself ____!” He’s too cute and really nice. “I should get going and get some of my homework done. I guess I’ll see you around!” you say as you grab your bag and get up from your seat. “Wait, ____! Can I have your number maybe we can hang out sometime?!” He’s constantly smiling at you and you feel like you just might melt. “Uhm sure! I’d like that!” You traded numbers and walked home.

Daehyun: Hey, ____ I had fun talking to you today! See you again sometime!

You: Yea! I had lots of fun talking to you too! Hope to see you again!

Daehyun: Actually I was wondering if you were busy this weekend...?

You: Not that I know of… why?

Daehyun: Well if you don’t have anything, would you wanna go catch a movie or something? I’d love to get to know you better and hang out lots more! I’ve never met anyone like you before. You’re really cool and fun!

“OMG, did Daehyun just ask me out?!” you scream excitedly. But stop as your older sister yells at you. “SHUT UP ________. I DON’T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND!” You: I’d like that! And you’re pretty cool yourself.

Daehyun: Alright how about we meet at the park?

You: See you then I’m really looking forward to this weekend!

So we met over a piece of cheesecake. I guess cheesecake is not just cake.

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! This was our author-nim Teresa's first imagine here as she just joined us today. Please show lots of love and support! This fanfic was written for hawkfryKeep reading, commenting, and subscribing! <3

 

Written by Teresa