Story telling-brighterdaysahead

Imagines~

Imagine… “T’was the night before Christmas… Okay, no that’s not how it’s suppose to start. Let’s give it another try *ahem* Far, far away, there were 2 people who fell in love under the mistletoe…” You started off. “Yah, do mistletoes even work? I thought this was supposed to be a story about us together. If mistletoes did work, it wouldn’t be as hard to get you to fall in love with me.” Joonyoung protested. “Do you want to listen to the story or not?! And what is that suppose to mean?” You said turning you back to him. You guys were seated on your queen sized bed and somehow he managed to persuade you into making up a story about how you both fell in love. Ahh, how you hated his aegyo. “Aww, don’t be mad yeobo” He cooed while hugging you from the back. “Don’t call me yeobo and I’m not mad” You declared trying to contain your tiny smile that’s building up on your face. Thankfully it was dark or else he would’ve been able to see your rose red face. “You’re not mad?” He teased “No I’m not!” You yelled, you felt him flinch a little because of your sudden outbreak. You really disliked his teasing especially when he’s part right… fine, when’s he’s right. He didn’t respond after your outbreak and just dug his head between your shoulder and your neck. You can feel his breath tickle your skin, sending tingles all over your body. “Yah, Joonie…” You tilted your head back a bit to see his face. “Mmh?” He responded softly. “You know… did you even feel like going on a short vacation, just us two? Walking on the beach holding hands together watching the sunset would be nice.” You said smiling at the ceiling. “Ah, stop dreaming.” He whispered softly in my ears. You couldn’t tell if it he was joking like always or is he actually being serious for once? “What do you mean oppa? You won’t go to the beach with me?” You pouted. “I was just joking _____.” He said hugging you closer to his chest. All you did was lean back into him and made yourself comfortable. After what feels like a million years, he softly whispers your name. “______?” his voice sweeter than cotton candy. “Mmmh?” You said not wanted to move or having to adjust positions. “I-I love you…” He said digging his face in the crook of your neck again. You can feel his burning hot skin, as if he was… blushing?! You giggled at the thought of that before giving him an answer. “I love you too, oppa.” You said whilst turning around and giving him a peck on the lips which soon turned into a passionate one. You pulled away from the kiss and put your hand on his shoulders. “Oppa, I’m tired now. Can I not continue with the story?” You said hinting some aegyo hopefully he caught it. “Ahh, arasseo… just for you. Let’s go to bed now…” He said then pulled you under the sheets with him hugging you close to him. Not after long, you were both off to unicorn dreamland. Possibly having the same dream, together.

A/N: Hey guys! It's Joyce finally updating after a long hiatus. School just started again, how was everyone's first day? We felt bad for leaving everyone so we all got together today and finished off writing all the imagines. We hope you like them! This imagine is for brighterdaysahead. Thank you for requesting an imagine and sorry for the wait! Read, comment, and subscribe <3

 

Written by Joan