Cold days-PPYONGboyfriend

Imagines~

 

            Imagine you running errands, cleaning the whole house, spending all your time doing chores alone. Your parents are out of town and your friends are all vacationing too, leaving you at home alone. Usually you’d be partying but now there’s nobody to party with. As you make your way home with a big bag of groceries, the skies suddenly get dark and the wind picks up really quickly. Walking home, you noticed that the streets were completely empty now. There are usually a lot of kids playing on the street but today there was nobody at all… at least that’s what you thought. You felt like there were suspicious things behind you… you couldn’t walk home without having a bad feeling so all of a sudden you stopped. When you turned around, there it was. Three older guys standing right behind you with a not so nice look. “Cold day huh?” one of the creepy guys asks you. Not knowing what to do, you slowly started to back away from them and they just kept taking steps closer to you. “It’s gonna become a lot colder if you make any sounds…” as you backed up, one of the guys grabbed you and made sure you couldn’t speak. “Do you have any money?” one guy asks you and you shake your head, terrified of what might happened next. “You have to pay us some other way then…” another guy says as you try to make a run for it. Luckily you get out of their grasp and start to sprint for your life as you hear the three guys running after you. “If we catch you, we’re killing you!” you heard one of them yell. Half way home, your foot decides to be stupid and trip over itself and you were sent flying to the ground. The three guys slowly approached you as you sat there in shock, not knowing what to do next. The tallest guy pulled out a switchblade and you shut your eyes tight, not ready to have your life ended. When you opened your eyes, you saw a handsome guy fighting the three erts, with eyes so full of charisma that it put you in a daze. He looked so familiar… as if you’ve already met him but you have no idea who the person was. You sat there trying to take everything in as you close your eyes. You suddenly felt two strong hands picking you up and holding you close to his chest. Curious and frightened, you slowly opened your eyes to see the handsome guy from earlier holding you. He looked straight ahead but still knew when you were looking at him. “You almost got and killed, be careful next time.” He said with a cold voice while he still looked forward. You nodded your head slightly and asked yourself if you could trust him. “I’m Jang Geun Suk.” He said softly as he brought you inside a house which was probably his. He carefully laid you down on the couch once you were inside and ran upstairs. It wasn’t until then when you noticed that your clothes were all ripped and you had a couple of scrapes and bruises. Seconds later, Geun Suk came running down with a first aid kit, some clothes, and a fuzzy blanket. He treated your wounds easily and well, and then sent you out to change. You came back wearing one of his baggy t-shirts and a pair of his pyjama pants. You smiled as you awkwardly walked over to the couch and sat down. Geun Suk looked like he wasn’t paying any attention to you as his eyes were glued to the TV the whole time. “They look good on you (Insert your name here).” He said, his eyes never leaving the TV but… how’d he know your name?! You took your eyes off of the TV and stared and Geun Suk, shocked as he finally diverts his attention to you. This time, his eyes look kind, his voice was soft, and he was really familiar. “You don’t remember me rururu~? You haven’t changed at all.” he says which finally made you realize… Jang Geun Suk is your first best friend you had when you were little. “Sorry I’ve been gone for so long.” He smiles and wraps the fuzzy blanket around you, then stared into your eyes. “It’s a cold day, can I snuggle with you under that blanket?” he asks with a voice so innocent you just couldn’t resist. “It’s a real cold day.” You stated as you motioned for him to get closer to you. You guys stayed there comfortably under that warm blanket, watching TV, on this beautiful cold day.

this imagine was for PPYONGboyfriend, one of my close friends. check out her fanfics! c:

 

Written by Joyce.