.04

All for You

  Infinite were at the salon, getting everything they needed done, like their hair and makeup. While Woohyun was waiting for his turn he would repeatedly check his phone over and over again to see if he had gotten a message from Chorong, but sadly there was none. He sighed placing his phone down beside him, resting his head against the wall. "She must be busy.." he told himself.

At that moment, the door to the salon door opened, and the first thing you could hear more than one female voice say, "Hello." Woohyun glanced up at the direction where the noise was coming from, and his jaw almost dropped from seeing the seven girls walking in. It was A-Pink. He couldn't believe his eyes, were they playing tricks on him, or was this reality.

  "Oh, Infinite sunbaes are here, too." Namjoo said.
At the sound of hearing her boyfriend's band name, in an instant Chorong's head immediately turned, once she had locked eyes with Woohyun who was staring at her, her eyes widened in shock. opened to say something, but she couldn't when Bomi approached her.
  "Close your mouth unnie, you look like an idiot," Bomi teased, nudging Chorong.
  "Yah. Yoon Bomi, what did you just say?!" Chorong glared.

  "Ahahahaha... I said I love you~" Bomi cutely said, wiggling.

While Sunggyu was getting his hair down, along with Dongwoo, the two overheard the conversation between Chorong and Bomi. They both laughed quietly so the girls wouldn't hear. Dongwoo turned and looked at Sunggyu, smiling widely.
  "Hyung, Chorong-ah and Bomi-ah really sound like you and Woohyun." he laughed.


Sunggyu, who wasn't paying any attention to Dongwoo had his eyes locked on the mirror in front of him, staring intently at Chorong as she was dealing with Bomi teasing her. His lips eventually curled into a soft smile as he watched Chorong's every move. The way her hair would fall perfect over her shoulders, and her smile made his heart flutter, feeling as if a thousand butterflies were trying to escape. Hoya, who was right beside Dongwoo, leaned over and looked at his hyung, smiling like an idiot. "Hyung.. you look like an idiot right now..." Hoya pointed out.

Sunggyu snapped out his daze then looked in the mirror seeing that his hair was already finished. He stood up and made his way over to Woohyun who was sitting on the couch alone, when he suddenly bumped into a smaller figure. He raised his head, looking up, eyes widening once he realized who he bumped in to. Chorong.
  "Ah, I'm sorry!" Sunggyu bowed his head, leaning his body towards her, he rested his hand against her back, "Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked, his tone getting more worried and worried.

Chorong rubbed her forehead and nodded slowly, she looked up at the male in front of her, trying to see who it was, but her vision was getting blurrier each second. Sunggyu's eyes narrowed as he watched Chorong. His attention shifted to her forehead that now had a small red mark. Sunggyu quickly placed his other arm around Chorong, helping her stand properly.
  "Park Chorong, answer me. You're not okay, are you?"
  "I..I'm alright.." Chorong gave a weak smile, pulling away from Sunggyu's hold, but ended up quickly falling again. 

Across the room, Woohyun turned his head, and saw that Chorong was on the floor. His eyes widened in shock as he quickly ran up to Chorong. He kneeled on the ground, wrapping an arm around her. "Chorong. Chorong-ah, it's Woohyun. Are you okay? What happened?!" 

The next thing they knew, the rest of A-Pink and Infinite were now all huddled around them, wondering what was going on. Sunggyu on the other hand remained shocked at the amount of skin ship him and Chorong were doing. He brushed off the feeling and deicded to ask Woohyun about it later, because now wasn't the right timing. Sunggyu took one step closer, kneeling down beside the two. He moved Chorong's bangs out of her face, revealing the bruise now on the corner of her forehead. 
  "When I was walking, I accidently bumped into her.." Sunggyu frowned, feeling a ping of guilt hit his heart. "I asked her if she was alright, which she said she was.. but I don't believe it.."  

Chorong looked up, seeing Woohyun in front of her, she gave him a reassuring smile.
  "Woohyun-ah.. I'm really okay, don't worry about me." 
Woohyun shook his head, he helped Chorong up and looked around at s and A-Pink who were watching with concerned looks. "I'll watch after her since you girls are busy." He flashed a greasy grin at the girls of A-Pink, "You all need to go and get your makeup and hair done as well, so you can look more beautiful then you already are." he then turned to the Infinite members, "Guys, go and get yours finished too. Don't worry about me."

Sunggyu stood up and approached the two. "Since I caused this.. I'll look after her, Woohyun-ah." Sunggyu offered, holding his arms out to take Chorong from Woohyun.

Woohyun looked over at Chorong. Even if Sunggyu bumped into her he knew he could trust his hyung, but jealously came over him, making him resist the urge to hand her over.
  "Hyung that's alright, I
—" 
  "Woohyun-ah, you have to come and get your makeup and hair ready." The stylist noona called over. Woohyun sighed, nodding his head a few times. He looked over at Sunggyu who was still waiting.
  "Hyung.. take care of her." Woohyun said in a low tone, his voice clearly showing he was disappointed.

Sunggyu nodded his head. He wrapped an arm around Chorong's waist, and the other holding her hand, leading her to the back room. His heart started to beat faster and faster each moment. Somehow he was happy that he bumped into her, but sad that she ended up getting hurt. "I don't know if this is fate or not.." he smiled shyly to himself.
 

Here's the 4th chapter! Thanks to my new subscribers! ^^
Sorry you all had to wait a while for this chapter. I was kind of unsure on how to write it. Hehehe. <3