.02

All for You

  Chorong was waiting in a café, waiting for Woohyun. Several times she checked her phone to see if she had any missed calls or text messages from him. Sighing when she didn't see anything, she rested her chin on the palm of her hand, hes's late, she told herself. Moments later a pair of hands covered Chorong's eyes, blocking out her eye site, making everything black.
  "Guess who beautiful~" a voice from behind sang in her ear. Chorong pursed her lips and decided to have a little fun with Woohyun. "Kikwang oppa?" Woohyun quicky catched on and knew what Chorong was doing. He removed his hands from her eyes and looked at Chorong. "Ops, I'm sorry, I must have the wrong person. You're not Seungyeon noona." Woohyun teased.
  "Yah!" Chorong barked, punching his arm gently. "Why are you late?!"
Woohyun chuckled and sat at the seat beside Chorong, "Sorry, jagiya~" he pouted, noticing Chorong wasn't giving in to his aegyo. She scoffed and crossed her arms. Woohyun started to scoot closer to Chorong, and did his signature bunny aegyo, making sounds. Notcing this, Chorong bursted out laughing, Woohyun smiled greasily as she finally gave in.   


  "Do you forgive me?" he asked sweetly, earning a nod from Chorong.
  "Why are you late though?" Chorong asked once she stopped laughing.
  "Sunggyu hyung wouldn't let me go; until I pretended like something happened." Woohyun laughed softly, "Anyways, I'm glad that I finally get to spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend." he quickly pecked her cheek. 

Chorong blushed upon Woohyun kissing her cheek, she reached out and interlocked her fingers with his. "Even if he's gullible, you shouldn't have gave and excuse like that. What if Sunggyu-ssi and the others start to ask you questions about what happened; what are you going to tell them?"

For moments, Woohyun remained quiet, thinking of what he would tell the others if they really asked him. He let out a graon and rested his head on the back of the seat. He kicked his legs playfully like a child. "Aish, I didn't think that fair yet!" he pouted, then sat up once again, looking at Chorong. "Chorong-ah, what should I tell them?" he asked, with pleading eyes.
  "Why are you asking me?! You're the one who made this lie! You finish it!" she replied.
  "I'm really in trouble once I get back to the dorm..."

Chorong noticed Woohyun's sad tone, feeling guilt for him, thinking that it would be her fault if Woohyun had gotten in trouble since she asked him to go and hang out. She looked at the ground, sighing. Woohyun stared at Chorong, seeing the sudden mood change she was in. He placed his hands on hers, causing Chorong to look up at him. He gave her a reassuring smile. "Hey, don't think it's your fault if I get in trouble; because it's my fault just as much as yours." Woohyun had an idea to make Chorong smile once again, he opened his mouth to speak, "You're an evil beautiful witch who used a spell to capture my heart. You made me fall for your charms, and I just can't keep myself away from you~" 

Awkward silence filled the atmosphere as Woohyun was smiling in a greasy way, and Chorong was giving him a 'Are you serious?' look. Woohyun broke the silence by couching and looking away, suddenly regretting what he just said. Chorong started to laugh, seeing as how Woohyun was trying to play off what he just said.

"You're too greasy for your own good, idiot." she smiled, and scooted closer to her boyfriend, "But I love you for that." and with that, Chorong leaned in and placed a quick peck on Woohyun's cheek.

Enjoy the second chapter! ^^ Woohyun''s so greay. =__=
Anyways, don't forget to subscribe and comment! <3