.03

All for You

  After their secret date, Woohyun and Chorong left towards there dorms together; it was a normal routine for the two if they ever met up, concidering there dorms were located in the same building. Once Woohyun had safely escorted Chorong to the front of her dorm, he looked around to see if anyone was watching. Chorong playfully hit her boyfriend's shoulder, smiling. 
  "What are you doing? No one's around; besides, it's too late, most people are in bed at a time like this." she said. 
Woohyun nodded in agreement, chuckling sheepishly. Chorong was right, aftertall, it was pretty late, and the aparment building hallways were dead quiet, minus Chorong and Woohyun talking.
  "You're right; I'm just scared someone will eventually catch us. I wouldn't want any of my fans getting upset and trying to harm that pretty head of yours." he smiled, taking Chorong's hand in his, staring sweetly at her, as if he was in her soul.
  "I'm really glad we were able to meet today; We might not have another chance like this for awhile, although our comeback dates are overlapping with each other, we'll get to see more of each other of music shows." Woohyun said brightly, he smile getting bigger. 
  "Me too, I'll be able to watch all of your stages live, instead of on the screen," she laughed softly, "Plus, I'll get to see if you're staying hydrated; being the main vocal, you need to drink as much water as possible to keep your vocal cords loose."
  "Yah. Park Chorong, do you think I'm a kid? Of course I know that," he chuckled, then placed one hand on Chorong's cheek, caressing her cheek gently, "But when we're on the stage together, let's try not to make it so obvious we're dating, or people might begin to get suspicious of us."

Chorong looked up at her boyfriend, feeling her cheeks flush, she nodding quietly. Woohyun began to lean in closer.
  "I don't know what I would do without you, Chorong-ah," and with that, Woohyun leaned in until his lips were on hers, kissing her gently. Pulling back, Woohyun placed his hand in the air, "Bye, jagiya, sleep well; and dream of me, of course," he greasily said, then threw Chorong a few hearts before walking away.
  "Make sure to get some rest! No staying up any later, it's late!" Chorong shouted at Woohyun as she watched him left.

Once Woohyun had arrived into INFINITE's dorm, he quietly walked in, thinking all the members were asleep. He walked inside, only to find Sunggyu on the couch, asleep. Woohyun chuckled softly to himself as he approached his sleeping hyung.
  "Hyung, wake up. You can't sleep out here." Woohyun said, gently patting Sunggyu's cheek. 


Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Woohyun who was standing before him. It took him a few minutes to snap out of his dazed from just waking up. Once he realized it was Woohyun, Sunggyu's body instinaly shot up, looking at the younger male.
  "Woohyun-ah, are you okay? What happened earlier?" Sunggyu asked, his voice full of concern. 
  "Um..." Woohyun said. Chorong was right, Sunggyu was going to ask him this. Thinking he should of put more thought into what his girlfirend had told him earlier, Woohyun remined quiet for a few moments.
  "Nam Woohyun, why aren't you saying anything? Yah. Did you just say that to leave practice earlier?" Sunggyu's tone got heavier,  shooting Woohyun a glare.
  "No! It wasn't that hyung! It was my mom, she told me Boohyun fainted, and was at the hospital. That's why I had to leave.." 
  "Ahh....." Sunggyu nodded his head, "Is he alright, your brother?"
  "Yeah, the doctors said he just needs to rest. He's been over working lately."
  "You should really look up to your younger brother." Sunggyu laughed, before patting Woohyun's back, "Go get washed up and get some rest. I'll be leaving to sleep now. Do it quickly, it's late and you need your sleep." Sunggyu finished, turning around to head to the room.
  "Heh.. you sound like Chorong-ah.." Woohyun mumbled to himself.
  "What did you say?" Sunggyu stopped, shifting his body back to Woohyun. Woohyun's eyes widened as he just realized he said that out loud.
  "Chorong? As in A-Pink's Chorong?" Sunggyu blinked a few times.
  "I didn't say anything hyung. You really are getting old, now you're hearing things." Woohyun teased. Sunggyu glared at him, opening his mouth to say something, he paused. "...Just go get washed up. I don't want to smell your sweat from earlier in the room," he then left for his room, shutting the door,
  "That was close...." Woohyun said to himself as he headed for the bathroom.

Just as Sunggyu closed the door, he sighed to himself. "Chorong... Park Chorong... I'm sure he said her name... I'm not hearing things, right? Aish.. I'm going crazy.." Sunggyu said to himself. he walked over to his bed, taking a seat. "But.. it's been so long since I've seen her. A-Pink.. they're having a comeback soon too, right?" He smiled to himself, "That means I'll get to see her more often again." 

Chorong walked into her dorm, she carefully looked around, seeing if the others were asleep, seeing that no one was around she smiled to herself, "Good kids," she said to herself, walking towards her room.
  "Unnie!" Bomi shouted, sneaking up behind Chorong, scarring the older. Chorong nearly fell, she turned around and glared at Bomi.
  "Yah! What was that for?! Do you want me to get a heart attack?!" she yelled, but not so loud so she won't wake the others. Bomi laughed, shaking her head.
  "No, I was just waiting for you to get home." she smiled, "Where have you been all day though? Why are you retuning home so late?" Bomi then smirked, nudging Chorong.
  "Unnie, do you secretly have a boyfriend?"
  "W-what?! Of course not! I don't have time for a boyfriend!" Chorong pushed Bomi to the way of her bedroom, "Go to sleep, it's late. Tomorrow we have to practice extra hard since it's almost the day of our comeback. Go, quickly!" 

Once Bomi left for her room, Chorong sighed in relief, "That was close..." 

 

Chapter 3 is up! Enjoy! ^___^