TWO

Mystery : Choi Household

It's been hours since I started looking for 1243 luxford. It wasn't on any maps or gps and nobody knew what it was. Obvoiusly if I said street, you would firgure out I was looking for a place. 

I sighed looking at the setting sun. It was something I haven't seen before. Looking at something that looks peaceful, a sunset. Sulli, are you looking at it too? I looked around me. 

I was in a pretty crappy part of town. The old ghetto looking houses. I thought I pretty much fit in, but girls kept looking at me. Can't you tell I'm married..? I think. 

A girls eyes wouldn't leave mine. I started to walk away but she followed me. Luxford. I threw my pride away, time to ask for directions. 

I walked up to her, her eyes glittered. Why are you so dazzeled by me..? I killed someone.

"Do you know where 1243 luxford is..?" I awkwardly ask scratching my neck.

Her eyes buldged out of her head. She looked around us nervously. 

"H-how do you know that address..?" She asks in a quiet but hushed voice.

"A friend left something there." I lied. 

"Oh.." She pulled out a piece of paper and gave it to me then ran. 

What the heck was that? I took the paper and read it. 

Call 392-XXX-XXX. He knows. I'm sorry, i can't say. 

-me. 

 

Okay, now I have to call someone. I dialed the number on the paper.

"Hello?" The man on the other line answered. 

"Hi.." I replied. 

"Who's this?" The man asked annoyed. 

"Lee Taemin, do you know where 1243 luxford street is?"

I heard him grit his teeth. 

"Meet me at the SM cafe.." 

I heard the line go dead. Great, now I have somewhere new to go to. 


I was sitting across a man I hated most, the man who ruined everything. Lee ing Taemin. I shot glares at him who looked emotionally and physically drained. His face was written with 'kill me now'. He looked so fragile, so weak. Nothing like the man I once new. Somehow he made it hard for me to rip out his guts. 

"Do you know where 1243 luxford street is..?" He asks calmly. 

"Yeah." 

There was a pregnant silence. 

"Are you going to tell me where it is..?" He asks awkwardly. 

"Why do you want to know? Oh. I'm Kai." I changed my name just so he didn't recognize me. 

"I have something to..sort out." 

I hummed. I know he's lying. I know. Where's Sulli?..where's Jinri?

"What happened to you?" I ask, my full attention on his answer soon to be said. 

"My wife. Something happened there, someone planned her death. Some one is using our lives as pieces in their little sick and twisted game." Taemin says, his eyes burning with hatered.

Sulli..is dead? What? What happened to Jinri! You said you would protect them!? How did you let this happen?! You promised that you would love her, you promised that. What did you do?!

"That's so stupid." I said, "Why can't you just contact the police?" 

"I need to do this." He says confidently, his voice never wavering. 

I chuckled, he was confused at my reaction, "You're exactly the same as before, you never change." I quietly mumble. 

"What?"

"I'll take you there." I say. His face brightning just like how it use to, "But." His face darkened. I laughed at his reaction. "I'm coming with you." I say grinning. 

He grins and we both walk out of the cafe. We would soon be where all hell started. 1243 luxford.