THREE

Mystery : Choi Household

There was a quiet silence around the two of us. Nobody said a word. Taemin and Kai just continued to walk. It's been 20 minutes since they had left the cafe. Taemin was starting to get annoyed. 

"Do you even know where we're going?!" Taemin yells at Jongin. 

"Why don't you open your eyes!" Jongin yells at Taemin. 

Taemin looks at a high class apartment on a sign it said deLux apartments. He stared at the name.. "I need Luxford! Not deLux!!" Taemin yells at Jongin. 

"Shut up and come with me." Jongin says as he pushes Taemin into the apartment. 


The inside was once again, very exspensive looking. Taemin looked around to see a little map. He walked up to it to see; 

*layout 

Top Floor - Rise

4th floor - mid

3rd floor - ford

2nd floor - almost

1st floor - set 


"Let's go to the 3rd floor?" Jongin said walking up to the elevator. 

Taemin simply followed. 

The two of them stood in the elevator listening to the horrible elevator music. 

Taemin couldn't stop thinking about Sulli. He always blamed himself for abondoning her. For losing her. For causing her death. He knew though, he was soon to finish the mystery. 

Jongin was busy remembering his past. With Jinri and Sulli. He was there until Lee ing Taemin came into the picture. It was his fault that his two most important people in his life, they're broken. Jongin hates Taemin to his very core, but he's helping him. He doesn't know why. Maybe it's because; he knows it not his fault. He know that..someone planned this.

The two of them were on the floor. They started to look for room 1243. After triple checking the floor, the room wasn't found. Just what the hell was that text saying. 

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" Taemin asks.

"I'm sure. This is the only place."

Soon Jongins phone rang. Jongin picked it up.

"Hello?" 

"Put it on speaker.." An unknown voice demands.

Jongin still listens to him, "Foolish people. I dare you. Try to find out about the Mystery of the Choi household. I dare you. The thing is...don't cry if one of you die. I'll give you a hint though. The highschool you both went to. Have fun digging your own grave." 

The line was soon cut dead. A tense atmosphere washed onto them. Jongin was nervous, Taemin didn't know they went to the same school.. 

"You use to go to my high school?" Taemin asks. 

"Y-yeah.." 

"How come you didn't tell me?" 

"Never felt like it." 

"Oh.." 

Taemin was feeling suspicious. How did the man on the phone know he was with Jongin? Was he with him right now? It can't be Jongin. He was right beside him. Who was on the phone? How come Jongin didn't tell him about how they went to the same school as him? Sulli..I need you. Help.



I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in forever!! ): I've been busy.. not really . I'm on spring break right now so I'm going to try to update as much as I can! (: Please comment and check out my other stories (: byeee