ONE

Mystery : Choi Household

I woke up in a room of all white. The pain of her death still with me. It's been a whole year since I left you but I still couldn't forgive myself. It's my fault you died.. If I didn't leave 2 years ago you might still be alive and we might even have the little baby girl you've always wanted. 

I looked around the room to look for you. I know there's no point, you died. I shut my eyes trying to turn back time; a time where we were together. 

I felt a pain in my stomache so naturally I opened my eyes to see her.. Choi Jinri. She had a smug look on her face as if she just beat up her new target. I groaned and turned away from her. 

I heard a dissapointed sigh from her. Even if she ruined my life..shouldn't I be just a little bit polite. I mean she houses me, feeds me, stoped abusisng me and she clohtes me. I sat up facing her and her face started to brighten. I wanted to rip off her face at that very moment. 

"T-Taemin, are you still mad at me..?" Jinri cautiously asks me. 

All of the anger I've felt for her the past 2 years came out, "Jinri! You killed my wife! She died because I left her! She died because you made me leave her! You ruined my life!" I yelled at her for the first time. My mom told me never to yell at girls, they might hurt you..

"Do you think I wanted to kill her!?" She yells as tears fall from her face. 

What a load of . At the same time though, I think she's telling the truth. 

She left the room stomping. I sighed happily, now that she's gone I can sleep..


Once again I woke up to a pain in my stomach. I woke up to see an old medium sixed box on me. Nobody was in the room so I figured Jinri left already. After all we're the only people living in this hell hole. 

I pushed the box off me causing it to fall to the ground spilling all it's contents. I groaned and decided it's best to pick it up before Jinri comes here and hits me for making a mess. 

I saw a pictures of Sulli and I. Our wedding, our high school photos and our random selcas. How the hell is this in a box. I picked up our wedding photo and began to cry. 

Sulli. Sulli. Sulli. Sulli. 

I miss you so much. I didn't mean to leave you. I love you.

I whiped the tears of my face harshly. If she was watching me, she didn't want to see me sad. 

I looked at a cell phone there. It was an blackberry. That means it wasn't Sullis, she was an iPhone fanatic. 

I opened the phone to see numerous messages from someone named Anon. 

[Anon]

Did you take that stupid Lee boy yet?

[you]

Yes.

[Anon]

Hows Sulli..?

[you]

depressed. 

[Anon]

Whatever. Just come here. I need to talk to you about this..

[you]

wait where?

[Anon]

1243 luxord st. 

[you]

you know they aren't going to be too happy about this. whatever im coming..

 

The phone then shut off. 1243 luxord st...? There was more papers in the box. Some was Sulli's belongings, I cried all over again. The guilt was eating me up. I shouldn't have followed Jinri. She was a liar and a life ruiner. 

I found my worn out back pack in the corner. I carefully put all of the contents in the box into my backpack. I put on my jacket then quietly walked to the main door of the hell hole. 


I was face to face with Jinri. Her usual in-your face attitude was gone. She looked sad, did she know I was going to leave? 

"Jinri I have to leave." I said. 

"Wait." She grabbed a gigantic envolope out of her pants and gave it to me, "Take this."

I grapped the envolope and opened it, inside was tons of money. This could probably last me 5 years if spent properly. 

"Thanks Jinri." I say flashing her a genuine smile. 

"Welcome.." She says smiling, a real smile. 

She looked exactly like Sulli.. Sulli. 

She pushed me out of the door waving. I walked away. I had no idea where I was going but I knew I had to start somewhere 1243 luxord st.