Born to Win Minho

My SM Bros

I have an athletic brother, Minho. He can't stand to lose. This pet peeve kinda rubbed off on me. Now, I ALWAYS HAVE TO WIN. Anyways, going back to Minho oppa. Today is Valentine's Day and he wanted to ask Sulli unni out. I think they look cute together. Hehe ^^ I also know that Sulli has liked Minho oppa since she was in 4th grade. So, this will work out.

Minho oppa walked in with a dozen of pink roses and a 72 oz box of chocolate.

"Who are those for?" Ryeowook oppa asked.

"Sulli," I answered nonchalantly.

"How did you know, Jae Hee?" Minho asked, surprised.

"Oh... I don't know... Maybe it's because SHE'S ALL WHO YOU TALK ABOUT!" I answered.

"Oh..." was all he could say.

"So you're gonna ask her out?" Suho oppa asked.

"Yep... I hope- NO! I KNOW she is going to say yes. I feel it," Minho said with a lot of pride.

"Ok then. Have fun!" Suho exclaimed.

"Hwaiting!" we all yelled as he left.

Hm... I should spy, eh? I followed his car to f(x)'s dorm. He got out of his car and I hid behind the wall. 

Minho oppa rang the doorbell and Krystal opened the door.

"Oh! Minho oppa! Are those flowers and chocolate for me?" she asked, reaching for the chocolate.

Minho swiped them away and said, "Uh... No... They're for Sulli. Is she home?"

Krystal, with a look of disappointment answered grumpily, "Yea she's home. Let me get her."

Minho nodded and Krystal slammed the door. Wow... She didn't even invite him in. All of sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ah!" I screamed when I saw Luna unni. "OMG, unni! Never scare me like that again!"

Luna nodded and said, "What are you doing here anyway?" 

"I'm spying on Minho oppa. He's going to ask Sulli out."

"Oh... You do know she still has that crush on him right?" she said.

I nodded my head. "Oh look! Sulli's coming out!"

Luna nodded and walked into the house. She greeted Minho and he bowed.

"Yes, Minho oppa?" Sulli asked. 

"Will you go out with me?" he asked, taking out the flowers and handing her the chocolate.

"Oh! Minho! I don't know what to say!" she exclaimed.

"Uh... Yes?" Minho said.

Sulli all of a sudden frowned.

"I...I... I can't. I'm sorry, Minho," she answered. What?! 

All the other members' eyes popped out, also.

"Oh... That's okay... Keep the flowers and chocolate. Remember to share!" he said politely and walked back to his car. I could see his eyes turning red and tears streaming down his face. YAH! CHOI JINRI!

When Minho was out of their driveway, I walked in.

"Oh, Jae Hee, you were still there?" Luna asked.

I nodded and pointed at Sulli. "You! Why did you reject oppa?! I thought you liked him!"

"Yea... Why didn't you?" Amber asked.

"I know right? Isn't he your first love?" Victoria asked.

"I... I... I couldn't..."

"Why?" Krystal asked, slightly annoyed.

"Because..." Sulli said.

"BECAUSE WHY?!" Krystal yelled.

"Because... Life would be harder. The fans would probably not like it, people may not approve, like the company," she replied, tears rolling down.

Krystal's face turned sullen. She sat down next to Sulli and patted her on the back. "I understand..."

I rolled my eyes. Of course Krystal unni would understand. She's had scandals with all of the SHINee members and Kai. 

"Well... Minho isn't going to let this go. If he asks again, make sure you say yes and he'll protect your guys' relationship, got it?" I said.

Sulli nodded.

"Now... I need a ride... Vicki unni? Can you take me back home?" I asked with aegyo.

Victoria nodded and grabbed her car keys. We hopped into the car and drove home. When we got home, a huge truck was parked in front of our car. What the? I bid Victoria goodbye and thanked her for the ride and she left. 

I walked into the house and 3 men were delivering 4 dozens of roses and 4 boxes of 15 lbs of chocolate. What was going on?!

"What's going on?" I asked Kangin oppa.

Kangin jsut shrugged. "I don't know. When Minho got home, his eyes were all red and immediately started ordering these things. I guess Sulli rejected him, eh?"

I slowly nodded.

"Okay!" Minho said, and tipped the deliverers. "I need Jae Hee to come with me to f(x)'s dorm!"

"Why me?!" I asked. I really wanted to stay home and watch TV.

"Please?" he asked.

"Fine, fine... But you have to play soccer with me, " I said, making a deal.

"Ok... I don't care, as long as you come," he replied.

I nodded my head and we got into the car. 

We arrived at f(x)'s dorm and I rang the doorbell for Minho oppa. His hands were full of the goodies. I wonder what he was planning!

Sulli answered the door and saw Minho oppa with the flowers and chocolate.

"Oh! Minho oppa! I already made it clear... No..."

"I know, I know. Wait a sec... Did you think these were for you?" Minho asked.

"Are they not?" Sulli asked confused.

Minho chuckled and said "No silly goose. It's for Krystal, Luna, Victoria and Amber noona. Silly girl." 

"Oh... Well come in. You too, Jae Hee," Sulli said to me.

I grinned and walked in.

"Oh! Minh-" Victoria started to say, but a pair of lips fell on her forehead. Minho had just KISSED HER. What was going on?

"Vic noona! I missed you... Did you miss me? Happy Valentine's Day!" Minho oppa exclaimed and handed her the box of chocolates and flowers.

"Oh." Victoria said dumbfounded.

"Ayyy!!! Min-" Amber started to say. Sadly, she couldn't finished because Minho had jsut KISSED HER on the cheek.

I looked at Sulli, who I can tell, was a little jealous.

Luna walked in from her shower. "Oh! Jae-" BOOM! a pair of lips met her nose.

I get it now. He's playing the jealousy game.

"YAH! MINHO!" she yelled and pushed him off. "Oh! Chocolates! Yummy!" she grabbed the box from Minho.

Krystal, who was in her room, heard the commotion and walked out to see what was going on. "Luna! Who is he-" SMACK! Her soft lips were being pressed against on... Minho's lips?

Finally, Sulli burst. "YAH! MINHO! STOP IT! OKAY OKAY! I GET IT! I'll date you! Just please stop. I admit it, I've liked you ever since 4th grade!" 

Minho stopped and smirked. "Why didn't you say yes before?" 

"Personal reasons. And I'm sorry. Is it still okay?" she asked.

"Of course! Let's go!" Minho said and held out his arm. Sulli gladly accepted. Of course she would.

Before they walked out, Minho told me, "Jae Hee! Go walk home or something, okay?" 

What? He was going to leave me? Sulli went back to her room to change. I ran into the car and did my seatbelt. Minho also sat in the car.

"GET OUT NOW," Minho said.

I shook my head.

"Now!" he said.

"Fine... But you have to play 2 games with me, okay?" I asked.

"Alright... No big deal... I live to play soccer, don't you know?" he said.

I nodded and undid my seatbelt. "Oppa,  you were right."

"About what?" Minho asked.

"About being born to win."

"Duh, I'M MINHO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"Okay then... Have fun!" I said and got out of the car.

I watched Sulli smiling and hopping into the car. They waved me goodbye as I walked back home.

Minho oppa was truly BORN TO WIN. 


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!