Onew Condition

My SM Bros

Craaaaack! Darn it... I dropped the flower vase. 

"Yah! Jae Hee! What's wrong with you? Aish..." Ryeowook oppa complained.

"I'm sorry..." I apologized and picked up the glass pieces.

"Leave it alone, I'll pick it up. You're going to get cut," Leeteuk oppa said, bending down.

I thanked him and skipped... Then fell.

"OWOWOOWOWOW!!!!" I yelled, holding my toes. They were bleeding.

"Aish! Jae Hee? You're not sick or anything are you? You're messing EVERYTHING up!" Luhan oppa scolded me.

"I don't know... By the way, do we have chicken?" I asked. I was craving it. REALLY BAD.

Taemin gasped. "OMG!" 

"What?" everyone in the house asked.

"It's....It's..." Minho said, covering his mouth in terror.

"WHAT?! TELL ME ALREADY!" I yelled, annoyed with their hesitance.

"It's... ONEW SANGTAE~! Run for your lives! It's contagious!" Jonghyun yelled and he, Minho, Key and Taemin ran to their rooms and shut the door. 

"What? There's no such thing as Onew Sangtae... But seriously, can we get chicken?" I asked.

Leeteuk shook his head and said, "Bieber Fever is proven to be real... Onew Sangtae could be real, too."

"Psh... Oh please.. Like Onew Sangtae is rea- AHHH!" I tripped again.

"Good thing those were not spikes, eh?" I asked. "Eh heh..."

"Hmmm... Lame jokes, tripping, craving for chicken.. Sure to be ONEW CONDITION," Suho said, making a "V" under his chin.

"Ugh... So... I guess we'll be going to the doctor...?" I asked. Please say no... Please say no...

"YES! Good idea! Let's go, Jae Hee," Kyuhyun oppa said to, pulling my wrist to the garage.

Grrrr....

We got to the hospital and waited. The nurse FINALLY called us in to see the doctor.

"What seems to be the problem today, sir?" The doctor asked.

"Ummm... Well... You see... My sister Jae Hee here keeps tripping, making weird jokes and wanting chicken," Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"GASP!!!" the doctor cried, holding his chest of "shock." "It's.... It's ONEW CONDITION!!! Run away! It's contagious!"

Oh my gosh... Please don't tell me the doctor also thought it was real.

The doctor typed up urbandictionary.com and searched "Onew Condition."

"AHA! Here! Onew Condition is real! See!" he said, pointing to the screen.

I read it to myself... It did have the symptoms I did, but seriously?! Onew Condition?! 

"I will prescribe this to you, ma'am," the doctor said, writing something down and handed it to me.

I read it over, "Shake uncontrollably 20 times, or until you fall over. Sing really well till it feels like you are going to die. Next, mash up fried chicken in the blender and add drinks to make a chicken shake. Drink THE WHOLE THING. You should be better after."

I ripped up the paper. "Oh please, Doctor Kim! There's no such thing! It's just that the Shawols made it up, OKAY?" I yelled and stomped out of the office. And tripped.

I walked back into the office and said, "Yea maybe I need the prescription..."

"I thought so," the doctor said, rewriting the instructions. 

We walked back home and I started shaking.

Next, I sang as best I could till my throat croaked. I then mixed up chicken and milk. DO oppa poured the contents in the cup, looking disgusted. "Good luck drinking that. I prefer you drink it next to the trash can..."

I nodded and chugged everything down. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

I fell over and fainted.

48 hours later...

I woke up feeling fresh. Skipping into the kitchen, I greeted all the oppas who already started breakfast and grabbed a bowl of cereal and started eating.

"How ya feeling?" Onew asked.

"Umm... Good... Why?" I asked.

"You caught my Onew Sangtae a few days ago... Sorry... I just can't CONTROL it..." Onew explained.

I recalled what happened. "Meh... It's okay, oppa... As long as you stay away from me, I'm fine... Bye! I got to go to school!"

"Bye... Jae Hee!" Heechul sang and tripped. 

"I want chicken!" Heechul oppa pouted.

"Oh no..." Leeteuk oppa sighed.