Pink Lover Sungmin

My SM Bros

I HATE THE COLOR PINK. Why? Well... It's too girly...  But sadly, Sungmin oppa likes it. I don't exactly know why, but he does. Key oppa bought me a pink sweater two sizes too big, so I threw it in the trash can and left for school. School, as usual, was BORING. I wanted to play soccer with the guys... Argh! There were 12 minutes left of class and I was tapping my foot to the rythem of the second hand. Minho oppa taught me a new trick to play on the guys. Ringggg! The bell FINALLY rang and I met up with Changhee and his friends at the soccer field. 

My friend, Nana, blew the whistle and I ran passed the guys and diligently dribbled the ball. I pretended that I was going to kick to the left, but kicked it to the right at the last minute. Haha! After I made the goal, I hear someone cheer, "Let's go go go go Jae Hee! Oppa is here for you you you!"

I turned my head and saw Sungmin oppa waving a HUGE banner saying, "Hwaiting, Jae Hee! Sungmin oppa loves you!" And guess what? It was PINK. I face palmed and grunted. Changhee ran up to me, panting, and said, "Great job, Jae Hee... By the way, I have something to ask.... Actually, never mind."

What? Never mind? Was he going to ask me out?! OMG! I've had a crush on Changhee forEVER! "No, just tell me, now that you have already mentioned it," I said coolly.

"Um... Okay... Is your brother GAY? I always see him wearing pink, wearing pink blush and chapstick, and now he's holding a pink banner."

I face palmed and said, "You know what? I love Sungmin oppa the way he is. NO HE IS NOT GAY, but he just likes pink, get it? Got it? GOOD! Bye, and we are going to play again tomorrow and Sungmin oppa will show off his pink boxers, okay?!"

Changhee nodded, frightened by my anger. I walked to the bleachers and high-fived Sungmin.

"I heard what you told that kid, great job. But do I really have to show my boxers?" Sungmin asked, scared.

I laughed. "No! Oppa, I can't believe you asked that!"

Sungmin nodded, "Kay..."