☼2

YAH, THAT WOMAN!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She slowly nodded and gently started to open the envelope. For some reason, her heart started beating abnormally. Truthfully, she was nervous as hell and couldn’t really think straight. She carefully took out the neat and folded piece of paper and slowly opened it. The boys hid in the corner and watched her every movement intently. Su Kyung closed her eyes and exhaled before reading it.

 

 

Uh hey! Umm… This is the first time I’m doing a confession so I’m shaking. Heh, anyways, I have something really important to say. I’ve liked you ever since 7th grade when I first laid eyes on you. I’ve never talked to you before because I always get tongue tied and nervous. It’s like a thousand butterflies are fluttering inside my stomach. But I really do like you. Do not doubt that fact. You’re my angel, you’re my light. You’re my goddess and you’re my life. I really like you so will you go out with me? Meet me in front of the school at 4 o’clock so I can officially ask you. I’ll be waiting!~

               From,
Byun Baekhyun

 

Her smile vanished when she saw the author of this letter. Byun Baekhyun. Who was he? Isn’t he part of the popular group? Does she know him from somewhere or...She tapped her chin, thinking hard about who his identity was. Once his face popped into her mind, she gasped and looked back to the letter. Isn’t he the guy who…

 

“Did I win?” Ji Eun interrupted her thoughts as her doe like eyes appeared in front of her. Pinching Ji Eun’s cheek, Su Kyung smiled lightly at the girl and shook her head. “Ani, I told you. The letter was from Chommi. She was being her dorky self again,” Su Kyung rolled her eyes and laughed while Ji Eun pouted.

 

“Darn, thought I would win.”

 

“You owe me ice cream my best friend.” Su Kyung smirked and hooked their arms together.

 

“Alright, alright. Let’s go get you your precious ice cream, but you’re not tricking me right?” Ji Eun raised an eyebrow.

 

The boys were all confused as they did not believe what was happening at that moment. Wasn't that letter in Su Kyung's hand the love letter Baekhyun had accidently put into the wrong locker? Why is it from a completely different person? Where is the real one?

 

That was when Su Kyung had noticed a group of males by the corner spying on them.

 

She silently scoffed. “No, does it look like I’m lying?” She looked her straight in the eyes and Ji Eun automatically believed her. She shook her head. “Nope, but I was surprised though. Once you read the letter, your face automatically dropped. We you disappointed?” Well…That part was true. Once she had saw who had written it, her butterflies were automatically turned off.

 

Sneakily, she stuck out her tongue. “I never get any confessions. I wouldn’t be surprised if you did though. You practically get one almost every day!” Su Kyung pinched her cheeks once again. They actually did feel like she was pinching marshmallows.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was now having a major spazz attack after hearing that statement. And unfortunately for him, Su Kyung had noticed him freaking out with the five boys trying to get him to return back to normal. “Idiot," she whispered under her breath before turning back to her best friend with a smile.

 

“But you’re so pretty Su Kyung!” Ji Eun whined. She smiled sweetly at her which made her heart warm up.

 

“Thanks, but nobody loves me,” she pouted playfully in return.

 

And suddenly out of nowhere, Chanyeol popped out, abandoning his hyung. “But I love you Kyunggie~!” he cooed and opened his arms out wide, gesturing for a hug. Su Kyung was startled at his random behavior but then broke out into chuckles and hugged him like he had requested.

 

“Thanks, you giant!"Chanyeol grinned when he heard those words and continued to hug her like a little kid. Su Kyung loved Chanyeol in an older brother way ever since they first met. The fake maknae just had an easy going personality which Su Kyung matched up to just fine. He was like a little baby and older brother to her. Too irresistable yet a troublemaker. He was just too cute to her even though he was a giant. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter