Jeju

Let Us Be Together

~~ || A/N: ||~~Hey guys! I mean all the slient readers as well >< i'm reaaallly sorry about not updating much yeah. So I'm back to updating this fanfic as well as my other fanfic "Wonderful Tonight". In the meantime I think I would be um creating a platform for you to like give some suggestions for the stories to be done and I'll pick the one that I like okie? ^_^ and yeah I have really little readers but I guess its okay. Thanks for reading it guys!~ I love you guys ^_^ ~~

>> Changsub's POV<<

"Yes! We made it here after god knows how long!" Zelo exclaimed with a wide grin while stretching his sore ever growing muscles after the three hour plane journey. The radiant rays emitted from the sun shone down on us and the surrounding area, bringing a glorious glow onto every possible surface. Kevin seemed to be smiling, but it wasn't the same radiant smile since the time he and Jaemi broke up. Zelo being the one who had suggested the trip was by far the happiest, followed by Xiumin who had been dying to come here since our last visit. Jaemi had a forced smile plastered on her face as she talked to Hyorin and Sohee. I went over to her. "J-Jaemi ah... Can I have a word with you..?" I asked awkwardly. It wasn't like me to talk to juniors I'm not close with. "S-sure I suppose. Hyorin ah~ Sohee ah~ I'll join you guys later!" We walked to the side of the fence far away from the others. "Look I really have no idea what happened between you and Kevin but he... I can tell he isn't happy about what he did and I'm sorry. Another thing is I hope that you guys won't have any squabble cuz I don't want Zelo and Sehun to be upset over it. They are over sensitive about people's feelings an-" "Yeah I get it. I don't really want to talk about this yeah Changsub oppa. We're over anyway." Jaemi cut my sentence to reply me. She just walked away joining the rest of her class. 

"Hey guys! Lets go put our luggage into the hotel rooms first alright! I'm starving!" Zelo started complaining again. He gave out the room plan ad we were soon off to the hotel. I was paired with Xiumin and Kevin was with Rokhyun. 

>> 3rd party POV <<

--yes its from a no one's pov ><--

With the luggage placed in the rooms, the group went for dinner by the clear sea along the coast of Jeju. Candles were replaced by the conventional lights and there were some decorations. The restaurant was not sheltered so the pretty sights of the stars were visible. The soft crashing of the waves met with the loud chatter of the group seemed to go in harmony. The citylights far away from them. Its was a peaceful thing. 

 

Yay done with this small and short update but I'll post more soon!! :)