Plans

Let Us Be Together

 

 
 
>> Jae-mi's POV <<
 
Why.... Why did all of this have to happen... Those times that we spent... Were they nothing to him now? I sat down outside our dorm, having flashbacks about our past. Those days when he asked about my whereabouts, what I was doing, calling me up all night... But what I had remembered and longed for the most was when he called me briefly... It was less than a minute... But his voice was ever so beautiful now that I thought about it... Saying happy birthday to me at 12AM sharp... It wasn't a text, an e-card or an email. It was a short call by him to wish me happy birthday and good night... How I could tell he wanted to be talking to me but I had to hang up because of my father... I wanted to talk to him more... But I was afraid and hung up. That had been the most beautiful memory... Why hadn't I cherish those lovely moments that we always spent with together? Why had I bothered breaking his fragile heart? Now chances of us getting back were slim to none. 
 
>> Kevin's POV <<
Why did she have to come in and... But then again... Was I too harsh on her..? Her tears... It was so pristine clear... But it wasn't like me to give a second thought about anything I have done. Not ever. Yet it kept tugging on my conscience, making me feel guilty of what I did...
 
"Hey Kevin." I looked up, only to see Changsub looking at me with his hand placed on my shoulder. "Yeah?" I replied him. 
He sat on the empty seat beside me and looked down on the ground with solemn eyes that seemed to notice my every move, even to the point of guessing what I was gonna do. 
"Shouldn't you apologise?" He asked. I stared at him. It wasn't like Changsub hyung would bother asking me to do anything unless it was really important... But what was so important about this anyways.
"Why are you even telling me this... It doesn't concern you!" I had no idea what got into me. Me wanting to scream in Changsub hyung's face was the last thing on my mind. Changsub hyung's face was only filled with hurt and sorry. 
>>Changsub's POV<<
I should go check on her. But going alone to visit her... It wasn't the wisest of all decision. "Hey hyung!~" A familiar voice rang across the hallways. I turned around and saw Zelo. Zelo was in Jae-mi's level.. And in her class... "Zelo! Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I ain't gonna go back in there. What's up?" I simply shook my head at his baby idea. Zelo never seems to grow old. Despite his never-ending growth spurt. "Let's go back to your class," I said, in hope that Jae-mi will be there. "...and all those wonderful scenery in Jeju!" Zelo exclaimed, bringing me back to reality. "What oh yeah. Jeju..." Zelo looked at me, wondering why my answer had been so quiet. "Yeah hyung. As a class, we're proposing to go!~ And Kevin, Himchan and you hyung will probably be coming along!" My eyes widened and I blinked several times. "With you all? Umm... I uh... Can we get Rokhyun too..? And Xiumin too." I asked, not wanting to go without them. "Why not?" Zelo replied zestfully, as we arrived in their classroom.