Breakdown

Let Us Be Together

 

Chapter 1
 
As the rain falls unconditionally, she looks up, hoping to see a spark of hope for her. She knows it's impossible between them but she doesn't know the meaning of giving up. Because in her mind, they're already a loving pair, sitting in the park, under the rain. Was it wrong to dream? Was it impossible to even think about it? Maybe it was for her. She did in fact hurt him. It wasn't a light bump, it was a deep cut that left a scar there forever on him. How much she longs for him to say that he has forgiven her. To her, it didn't matter if he didn't say he loved her anymore. She just wanted his forgiveness. Trust... It took years to gain it... But once lost, takes an eternity to get it back... Or rather... It doesn't come back... 
She wasn't going to give up like this. Each day, she walked passed his classroom, with a pounding heart in her chest as she hopes that he would come running out of the class and grabbed her, saying how he missed her for everything. How they playfully fought, quality times that they spent together, how he missed that smile that hung on her face every time they met or hung out. Most importantly, he missed her for being by his side. But it never happened. Every time she walked passed, she knew he saw her but instantly looked away, avoiding any contact with her. This day, she couldn't take it anymore. She was stuck in a dilemma, should she go in and start arguing with him? Or should she just walk away, thinking it wasn't going to turn out as expected anyways. As she turned away, a strong unknown force pulls her back towards his class. With the same nervous heart, she stormed into the room, not thinking of the consequences. They were not allowed in other classrooms other than the one they should be reporting to for class and not attending classes was a major offense. But at that moment, she hadn't thought much. 
"Yah Kevin sunbae(senior). Stop it. .. Stop it! I don't want this anymore. Stop giving me the cold shoulder. It... It hurts so badly!" She dropped her head down immediately after speaking as she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, not wanting to let the water works turn on. Her vision blurred as the tears flowed uncontrollably down. "Jae-mi... I hurt you..? Then... Tell me... Tell us... What had you done to me? This is only a fraction of what harm you inflicted on me and you can't take it anymore? You made me cry for days in the lonely dark nights that lasted for eternity before dawn broke it. What makes you think I've done anything wrong?!" Kevin shouted, unable to contain his boiling anger any longer. Jae-mi looked up into his lifeless chestnut brown eyes before running out of the classroom...
 
A/N: Hope this chapter is okay to you all ^^ I know it's a really short chapter and I am trying my best to update soon for my other fanfics like "Wonderful Tonight" and the others!~ Hope i can complete these stories this year so if you have enjoyed reading any of my fanfics, please vote, subscribe and comment ^^
 
xxOctopusKevinKissMexx