Chapter 3: The Plan to Save their Jaenius

Consequences if One is Taken Away

After Daehyun, Himchan and Zelo finished treating Jongup's wound, Himchan worriedly told Jongup to sit down on the armchair and Jongup listened to him obediently. Zelo and Daehyun sat at the left and right side of Yongguk, who was sitting in front of the laptop. It was total silence for a minute before Himchan broke it.

"So... Gukkie-ah, you think that.. the same people.. who attacked Jongup.. were the ones.. who took Jae away..?" Yongguk just stared at the laptop screen, having a lot of thoughts going through his mind. He only answered Himchan after a while.

"I'm not so sure, but they were the only ones who attacked us so.. wouldn't it be obvious they took Youngjae-ah away as well?" Zelo blinked and dug into his pocket. He remembered Yongguk asking him to keep the thumbdrive and he really wanted to know what contained in the drive so he took it out and nudged Yongguk a bit.

"Hyung, I suggest you connect this into the laptop.. Maybe.. they left us a warning or a note.. that might lead us to Jae-hyung.." Jongup agreed with Zelo's sayings, making Yongguk look at him and sigh before connecting the thumbdrive into the laptop. After a while, a video player automatically popped out. Everyone else sat closely to take a look at the video. After the video buffered and when everyone watched it, each of them had different reactions to it.. Unfortunately, again.

"... We were right. They, the one who attacked Uppie-hyung, really did take Youngjae-hyung away.." Zelo looked away from it in unhappiness.

"Aish.. Jae-hyung.. Why do they do that to him.. Why not me.." Everyone sighed at Jongup, before looking at him. Jongup looked up, starting to feel nervous under the eyes of his other 4 bandmates. He looked away and down.

"Uppie-ah.. Don't say that. They know it's no point taking any of us.. Except Youngjae since.. Jae is quite close to the lead vocal.." Then, everyone turned their gaze to the Busan Wonbin, who was just holding his head with his left hand.

"Dae?" No answer. Zelo sighed.

"Dae-hyungie.." No answer again. Jongup got up and walked towards him. He shook Daehyun's right shoulder, making him look up at Jongup.

"We know you're depressed, hyung but please co-operate with us. We don't have much time, as you can see in the video, right?" Daehyun stared at Jongup before looking down and sighed. 

"Let's just do this, I don't want to keep our Jaenius waiting for us to save him..." Himchan could hear in his voice that when they talk about Youngjae, his voice is shaky, and it sounds like he is about to cry.

"Daehyun-ah.. Don't cry, please. As much as we know you miss Youngjae a lot, it hurts to see our Busan Wonbin cry as well, alright?" Daehyun looked down and held his head in his hands again. Everyone looked down but Yongguk told them the plan.

"Okay, so.. $10,000,000, huh? We don't have that huge amount of money."

"And we obviously can't gather that much by one whole day.." Everyone looked at each other for ideas before Yongguk stood up and looked at everyone.

"You know what? We don't have a choice but to.. steal money. I heard there is this truck, containing more than $10,000,000 inside. It's around the evening so.. be ready by today evening." Zelo looked at him in shock.

"S-Steal..? Hyung! We're not robbers! We're idols! Which group of idols steal money!!" Himchan glared softly at Zelo, who kept quiet but stood up in confusion.

"Leave him be for a while.. Daehyun, Jongup, you will get the money from the truck. I will tell you when to. Himchan and Zelo, you will be on guard. Is that alright? Everyone agrees? Good. Now go get prepared." Jongup pulled a miserable Daehyun away and Himchan pulled an upset Zelo harshly, leaving Yongguk alone. He sat back down on the couch, sighing, talking to himself.

"Yoo Youngjae.. Please wait for us.. Don't die on us.. Please.. B.A.P won't be completed without you.. Daehyun will be.. depressed.. Please stay strong, Jae, I beg you.. Dae's depression lies in you, alright.. Once again, please. We believe in you so.. always stay strong, Jae-ah.."


Annyeong~ I'm back.. Why does this chapter sound so depressing for me-Wait, is it depressing... Yeah, it is. Yongguk-hyung is right, Jaeee-hyung. Stay strong! Don't let Daehyun-hyung go into depression!! ><