Chapter 2: The Small Thumbdrive

Consequences if One is Taken Away

For the rest of the journey home, everyone, exception of their missing member, Youngjae, kept silent. Only their soft breathing were audible. Yongguk flickered his eyes from each member to each member as usually, they all weren't this quiet but since Youngjae was claimed to be kidnapped, no one moves and no one talks. After a very long silence, Yongguk sighed heavily and opened his mouth to talk.

"Guys.. Keeping this quiet won't help us in this problem.. We need to start helping ourselves from now on.. Did any of you see Youngjae or hear his voice ever since we entered the vehicle?" He looked at each of his bandmates, who were looking down. He sighed once again, not expecting an answer from any of the 4 of them. Few minutes later, Himchan spoke up.

"Gukkie-ah, remember when we were all standing outside the restaurant? And when I mean all, as in including Youngjae?" Everyone kept still, waiting for Himchan to continue.

"Like.. Umm.. I was standing near the exit and Yongguk was talking to Zelo about something I don't want to poke my nose in. Then, Daehyun and Jongup was group-chatting with Youngjae. Only when Manager-hyung told Jae to go to the vehicle to grab something, we all would be thinking he was already in the vehicle, right? So I would say.. we all, including Manager-hyung, left him there... And from there... He was taken away... Oh no.." By the time Himchan finished talking, Yongguk had already stopped driving the vehicle and his eyes was closed shut. Zelo and Jongup's eyes widened, tears welling up in them. Daehyun was just sitting away from the others, looking out of the window, tears already streaming down his face. He never thought anyone would kidnap his best friend, not especially in this country. Not realising everyone else was looking at Daehyun worriedly, he continued looking out of the window, sniffling when necessary. 

"Dae-hyung.. We know how you feel and we feel likewise but.. please don't be like this. We will find Jae-hyung and we will not give up because he is our Youngjae." Zelo nodded at Jongup's words and continued from there.

"We know you feel terrible since you found out that Jae-hyungie, who was the closest to you, was kidnapped.. We need your co-operation too, hyung.. So we can find Youngjae even before our comeback at Music Bank arrives... Alright?" Finally, Daehyun looked up at the maknae and dancing machine. He didn't nod, sigh, open his mouth or say a word. Instead, he adjusted his position a little and continued sulking in one corner of the vehicle. Yongguk looked down and shook his head, not believing this was actually happening. After they reached back home, everyone went to bed. The next morning, everyone else was still asleep and Jongup had gone out to walk around the area. Yongguk knew they had fans at the Phillippines so he secured the door and went to make the others breakfast. When he looked at his phone, he checked the time and unlocked the door. He looked outside to see Jongup walking towards the door and he seemed suspicious about the truck that was outside. Before Jongup could go back inside, there was this guy holding a metal rod, walking towards Jongup and swinging it towards him. Once it struck on Jongup's head, he immediately became unconscious and fell on the floor. Before Yongguk could fight back for Jongup, the guy has already left but he didn't leave without giving a small item. The item that was claimed to be a thumbdrive. After picking it up, Yongguk helped Jongup inside back and the other members who had just woken up, grabbed the first-aid pack and started treating Jongup. On the other hand, Yongguk was holding the thumbdrive in his right hand, staring at it in curiosity. He would connect it to the laptop after the 3 of them had finished treating Jongup.

 


Okaaaaaaaaaay~ This is my last update for tonight. I'll update more tomorrow after I come back from school, alright? Goodnight, Readers!! Sa~rang~hae~yo~~~ ^___^)//